How does Palmer’s Cocoa butter reduce stretch marks
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter helps reducing stretchmarks by lubricating the skin to help it retain its natural elasticity and moisture. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-palmer%27s-cocoa-butter-reduce-stretch-marks ]
More Answers to “How does Palmer’s Cocoa butter reduce stretch marks“
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks.Do…?
- I had the lotion cocoa butter stuff. I was very regular about using it, but I didn’tt have good luck with it.
- Does Palmer’s Cocoa Butter work for stretch marks?
- Cocoa butter is really only good for the marks that are still pink-ish, it helps them turn white. If your stretchmarks are quite old and have already turned a whiter/silver color, there’s really no lotion that will lessen their appearance. …
- How long does it take your stretch marks to go away when you use …?
- They will never go away but you can use rosa mosqueta on them and they will plump up and be a bit less noticeable, they will fade over time, most people have some somewhere on their bodies.