Is it normal to have your period twice in one month
Some girls find they get their period more than once some months. This is the body’s natural way of adjusting to growing up. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-normal-to-have-your-period-twice-in-one-month ]
More Answers to “Is it normal to have your period twice in one month“
- Hello. Some women experience a period every three weeks and this is normal for them. However, two periods in a month is not normal. Its most likely due to irregular period, birth control, urinary tract infection, break through ovulation or …
- Technically it’s not normal… But I’ve had my period since fourth grade, always very regular, then two years ago I started skipping months at a time and suddenly had a period for three weeks. Now I’m completely regular again. Sometimes you…
- o ok because i use to get that last year before i had pelvic adhesions removed and i just starting again today and i just had a period at the begining of this month i hope i don’t be like this next month.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it normal to have your period twice in one month?
- Q: It’s only been about 3 months since I FIRST started my period. This month my period lasted about 5 days on schedule, starting on 9/7- 9/12. But today there was some spotting, and last month this happend too. I told my mom about it last month but she said it was fine, but i’m still not completely sure- I’m not sexually active and i’ve never seen a Gynecologist. Help!
- A: Your period can be VERY irregular the first two years into it!You have only had it for 3mnths, it’s completely normal.I got my period, then i didn’t get it again for 15mnths, then it came, then it didnt come for 2 mnths, and then i didnt see it again for another 8mnths after that! My friends at the same age would sometimes have 10 days between a period, then 50, 21, 19, 60, etc. It’s totally normal. If you’re still getting it unexpectedly then go to your doctor, and see what she has to say. You may be avaliable for some medication to help regulate it.bela
- Is it normal to get your period twice in one month?
- Q: I had my period in the beginning of the month and had it for about seven days. A week and a half, two weeks, went by and i got it again. Although I already had it once this month, the first time it was lighter than normal and the second time this month was a little heavier than the first time this month. I’ve never had a problem like this before, I’m a little worried.
- A: Don’t worry, just make sure you check with your doctor sometime soon. It doesn’t sound like anything bad but maybe your period is just changing itself from regular to irregular or you might have some hormone problems. I think you should go to the doctor because at least you can get a sure answer there! If you are in your early teens or you are a woman near menopause then these signs seem a little normal, because your period might not be stable because of the age you are.
- Is it normal to get your period twice a month?
- Q: I just started getting my period earlier this year and since last month ive been getting my period twice a month instead of just once a month. is this normal? i am 13 years old and my height is 5’7.
- A: welli’m about your age tooif you just started having your period…then sometimes it’s irregularlike it’s unpredictableif you have had it for a while…then you should have a patternif your’s is really every two weeks or twice a month..then maybe it’s regularbut if you are really concerned and just unsureask your mom … or someone(a woman) you trustbut if you are REALLY concernedvisit a doctor