Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant with twins from two different men
Superfecundation occurs when two eggs are fertilized at different times. It is can happen with different men, but is uncommon. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-possible-for-a-woman-to-get-pregnant-with-twins-from-two-different-men ]
More Answers to “Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant with twins from two different men“
- Is it possible for a women to get pregnant with twins by two diff…?
- Yes it is. It’s rare, but not unheard of. If the woman’s ovaries dropped two eggs one month instead of one, and she has sex with 2 different men around that time, it can happen. The sex doesn’t have to be on the same day either; sperm can h…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 1 woman, 2 men in a threesome, pregnancy question.?
- Q: if a woman had a threesome with two men and the woman got pregnant is it possible that one sperm could get into the egg from one man and another sperm got into the same egg by the other man? making twins or rather two baby’s but with different fathers, DNA is it possible for this to happen?
- A: Identical twins come from one egg that multiplies, fraternal twins come from two eggs that are fertilized at the same time. It is not possible for one egg to be fertilized by two different sperm. Even when one man releases sperm into a woman, there are millions of them! The first one that gets there “locks out” the others. I believe this is one of those things that is, technically, possible, but would require so many things to be exactly right that it never happens. The woman would have to have released multiple eggs, both men’s sperm would have to each reach one but not the other — it would be a miracle.Generally speaking, if you’re planning on engaging in multi-partner sex of any type, you should be both on a reliable form of birth control and using condoms.