What are the trimesters of pregnancy
3 trimesters in pregnancy.First trimester: week 1-week 12; Second trimester: week 13-week 26; Third trimester: week 27 to the end. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-trimesters-of-pregnancy ]
More Answers to “What are the trimesters of pregnancy“
- How long is the first trimester of pregnancy?
- The first trimester of pregnancy last through the first 13 weeks. This is calculated from the first day of your last menstrual cycle. So, you donât actually conceive until about week 2.
- When is the first trimester of pregnancy over?
- Let’s see. 9 months divided by 3 (trimesters. get it?) gives us three months per trimester. Three months time 4 weeks is 12 weeks. Now, pregnancies actually last more than 9 months (36 weeks) so it is probably about 13 weeks.
- What happens in all the trimesters of pregnancy?
- there are 3 trimesters trimester 1 between 1-12 weeks trimester 2 between 13-26 weeks and trimester 3 is 27-42. to sit here and write everything that happens to your body and the developing baby throughout the hole 3 trimesters i would be s…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What happens in the embryo during the trimesters of pregnancy?
- Q: I’m taking a Biology class, and i need to know the most important events that happen during the trimesters of pregnancy. I need to know what happens in the embryo or something during the first trimester, and then what happens in the second trimester, and then the third. I’ve tried googling it, but the only things that come up are what happen to the women and not the embryo, so PLEASE help me!!yeah, the thing is, i left my biology book at school… and I don’t have any books that have anything to do with an embryo at home…
- A: Okay, I know I won’t get credit for the best answer. But have you considered looking in an Embryology textbook? Sometimes original sources, not the web, are still the best source.
- The first, second and third trimesters of pregnancy correspond directly to the ?
- Q: The first, second and third trimesters of pregnancy correspond directly to the a) formation the three germ layers of an embryob) regulation of fetal development by estrogen, progesteron, and oxytocinc) organization of human prenatal development into three equal time periods.d) fertilization of an ovum, implantation of a blastocyst and parturitoin of a fetus.
- A: c)
- What are the three trimesters of pregnancy?
- Q: I should know this, but I don’t! How (in weeks) do they group the three trimesters? Thanks in advance, ladies!
- A: 1-13 weeks14-27 weeks28-40 weeksI think it’s something like that. I may be a little off, but that’s the gist of it.