Is there an over night cure to acne
If you have very mild acne you may be able to clear it up overnight. Drink a lot of water, cleanse thoroughly & use tea tree oil. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-an-over-night-cure-to-acne ]
More Answers to “Is there an over night cure to acne“
- Is there an over night cure to acne
- If you have very mild acne you may be able to clear it up overnight. Drink a lot of water, cleanse thoroughly & use tea tree oil.
- How to cure acne overnight?
- You can start in the morning by washing you face with a cleanser. Also drink 1-2 glasses of water to detoxify your body. If your face is oily than is better use plenty of water to wash your face. After that apply tea tree oil on your face. …
- What are some home remedies to cure acne over night?
- UGGH I am sorry. Oh how I hated that when that happened to me. Okay, so what you need to do is just do your routine of wash and mostirize morning and night, and start putting rubbing achohol on the forehead( not near the eyes though :O th…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you cure acne over night?
- Q: Okay, so im nearnly 14 and iv had very bad acne sjnce i was 12. Im a total social outcast because of it. I have been on hundreds of creams and pills put nothing has worked. Is there any way to cure acne over night or if not over night then very quickly. Any method or product please! Thank you
- A: cure over night? nope, not possible. but if u do find it lemme know pronto!
- I cured bad case of acne with regular old white vinegar. i applied it with a cotton ball at night before bed.?
- Q: This is the acne cure doctors don’t want you to know about.(Then you wouldn’t be giving them all of your $ for Dr. visits and prescriptions.) Over the counter acne meds didn’t work 4 me and neither did my prescriptions meds from the Dr. I read about the vinegar trick and decided I had nothing to lose. Making sure that my face was freshly washed, I then applied plain white vinegar with a cotton ball.Make sure to avoid the eye area. I applied it at night before bed because it smells like vinegar. It may sting a bit and the vapor from it may cause your eyes to water a little but bear with it. This really works. the next day there was a HUGE improvement in my skin and over 90% of the acne was completely gone. This works due to the fact that vinegar kills bacteria and is acidic. With repeated use before bedtime, acne breakouts will be a horrible thing of the past. Save money,try this and let me know what you think.Apple cider vinegar will work also but plain white vinegar works best, also do not dilute it.
- A: I didn’t know that ! Thanks for sharing – I am emailing your post to my 15 year old daughter!
- Is this a cure for acne?
- Q: I have been doing a lot of research on how to get rid of blemishes and small amounts of acne on my chin and chest area and i found something that may work. It’s called Dry Lo essentials by seriesse international. The website is: https://www.myseriesse.com/ProductPage.aspx?ItemID=23&ID=bhharrisI have asked people who have used it and read a lot about it and apparently it works over night. I really want to get it but im in australia and i tried to sign up so i could purchase it online but it doesn’t allow you to select another country its just stuck on the United States. I just wanted to ask if there are any professionals out there or anyone who has used the product and tell me if it would work because i really want it. Sorry for writing so much lol, ok thanks guys!
- A: It’s not a ‘cure’ for acne and will most-likely not even help it. Take a look at the ACTIVE ingredient or ingredients(in this case Sulfur). That’s basically the only thing in the whole product that ‘works’ or doesn’t work. The best solution for acne is low stress, exercise, and a well-balanced diet. I did a clinical rotation for a dermatologist and we got tested on acne questions all the time. Save your cash for sure! That little bottle is worth about 50 cents!