What causes pimples on thighs and hips
Acne can affect shoulders, back, chest, legs and even buttocks. Also friction from clothing on legs. Wear loose clothes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-pimples-on-thighs-and-hips ]
More Answers to “What causes pimples on thighs and hips“
- What causes pimples on thighs and hips
- Acne can affect shoulders, back, chest, legs and even buttocks. Also friction from clothing on legs. Wear loose clothes.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are these little bumps?
- Q: I have little red bumps all over the back of my arms from my elbows to my shoulders and the bumps are also all over the front side of my upper thighs (little above knees to hips). When the bumps were just on my legs, I thought it was just razor burn. So I stopped shaving my thighs. But when the bumps didn’t go away and the bumps showed up on my arms (which I’ve never shaved) I knew it wasn’t razor burn. The bumps don’t itch or burn and they’re definitely not pimples. They don’t cause any symptoms but they are unsightly. I have had the bumps since I was about 13 and I’m 18 now. Could you tell me what they are and how to get rid of them? Thanks so much!So I did a little google-ing and found out that it’s called Keratosis Pilaris. And I know it isn’t due to my soap or lotion b/c I’ve had this for 5 years and I’ve changed lotions and soaps dozens of times.
- A: sometimes it’s just a case of acne you could see a doctor they can help out alot plus it could be the soap you are using might give you a rash
- I need a new me, I need a change?
- Q: I’m tired of me, I feel blah and ugly and I feel like I have bad facial features. Right now my hair is ratted at the ends, I have plain blah eyebrow length straight bangs, so it’s nothing good. I don’t have time to style it. So I’m planning to grow out my bangs, but I have a big forehead.My forehead has slight pimples, nothing much. So I figure without bangs they won’t appear as often and I just used 4 different types of face stuff. Like i used a cleanser, then a toner, then Aloe Vera, then a pimple cream. Already I feel better and my face blemishes are surprisingly less visible.I’m not completely happy with the shape of me, I mean, I’m skinny but I always feel it I look wider in my clothes. Like I’m thin on the side but I kinda have wide hips and swimmer thighs. So I plan to do some exercises but I don’t know what to do.I don’t have time for much makeup, I always try to use a little cover up. But I don’t have time normally to do mascara and eyeliner or eyeshadow or blush or anything else. Partly I avoid it cause I don’t know how, so I need good online tutorials for that. Maybe a really good youtube video that does undramatic makeup.Nails, oh no! They’re really soft so they chip easily, any ways to help that?Ok well my small questions have been added in there. So I’d like some help with those things. Also if you have any ideas of anything else that could make me feel better/prettier that would really be helpful.
- A: You sound a ton like me last year. For your hair, grow out your bangs, and while they’re at an awkward length you can either part them in the middle or something or pin them back. I used to have your kind of bangs but I grew them out over the summer, got a side part, and styled my bangs with my part.For the wide hips and swimmer thighs-I have those too. Doesn’t it just suck? What I do is I wear dark clothes, which will make all of that look more sophisticated and put together. Running helps too.Makeup-Every morning I skip the liquid coverup since my acne has mostly cleared up (except if something pops up overnight, then I use the teeniest bit on that) and just brush on powder with a makeup brush all over my face, making my skin more finished-looking, controlled, and even. For your eyes, just take a couple minutes to slather some moisturizer on the brush part of an eye makeup brush and apply that like clear mascara. It works almost as well. If you want to wear more makeup, put a minimal amount of blush on your powder blush and apply minimally. I also find that at dances and such that a bit of shimmer powder on the cheekbones, nose, and brow bone makes everything look pulled together…for me at least, I don’t know how it would work on other faces.I don’t really know what to do about nails, other than keeping them pretty short and polished for soft nails.I hope I helped a bit!
- VERY VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION PLEASE HELP ME YOU’LL BE A LIFESAVER?
- Q: I’m 15 years old and I’ve never had a problem with bed bugs before and I don’t know anyone who has. It is now sunday but i noticed on FRIDAY NIGHT like 4 red welt-like bumps on my thigh and they itched really bad. They kinda showed up suddenly, because I had used the bathroom a while before that and there was no sign of it. I rubbed cream on it and it stopped itching so much. TODAY I woke up and NOW i still have the bumps on my thigh, but now there are four small bumps on my finger, they feel like hard little lumps under my skin and you can’t really see them, two small bumps on my back, and four small bumps on my hip. They are all small and together and look like little pimples. They hardly itch at all.I’m a very clean person but I’m not sure what causes bed bugs in the first place. I have to admit that I DO eat in my bed from time to time. So I don’t know if this sounds like bed bugs or what but I’m really scared. Whatever it is I believe it just started and I sprayed my mattress and curtains down with Lysol and even vacuumed my mattress and bed frame with the hose and put new clean sheets on my bed. Do you think that’s enough, since if it IS bed bugs, it’s in the early stages?? I have seen no sign of them but these bumps, please tell me what you think Also I DO have sensitive skin, AND NO ONE ELSE IN MY HOUSE is experiencing this, not even the cat……….
- A: http://www.medicinenet.com/bed_bugs/article.htmThis article tells you what to look for to see if you have them and how to get rid of them if you do.