Why do I break out when I eat chocolate
Sometimes it is normal to get acne or breakout when eating food that contain sugar, one should avoid those foods if they are prone to breaking out. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-break-out-when-i-eat-chocolate ]
More Answers to “Why do I break out when I eat chocolate“
- Do guys eat chocolate when girls break up with them??
- we watch football now get lost, we dont come into your hannah montana section so get out of here.
- Is it true that if you eat to much chocolate your face will break…?
- Not unless you are allergic to chocolate. Otherwise it’s myth that it makes you break-out…
- Will eating chocolate make me break out?
- Although it’s been said that you are what you eat, you do not have to worry that eating chocolate or fatty foods will cause zits or make them worse. Extensive scientific studies have not found a connection between diet and pimples. Hey, eat…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I break out when I eat certain foods?
- Q: Like I notice whenever I eat chocolate,syrup,pop tarts,and coffee cake muffins etc my face breakouts..and if I avoid them my face is so clear…and also right before I get my period I break out…What is wrong with me..it is so annoying whatever I’m obsessed with I can’t eat…
- A: Water helps to flush toxins out of your body, which means that they are not as likely to be excreted through your skin. This daily “cleansing” will occur because you drink enough water; as toxins are excreted through kidneys and other avenues, this will help cut down on acne breakouts.
- Does chocolate make your acne break out?
- Q: I’ve heard many times that chocolate does not cause acne. But that’s not what I’m asking. I’m saying that if you already have acne, and you eat a bunch of chocolate, will it make your acne get worse for a short period of time? Because I have mild acne and when I eat chocolate, my acne seems to get worse for a few days. That’s why I don’t eat chocolate but once in a while. It is soooooo hard to resist!
- A: yes it does theres lots of things that make u break out and eventhough chocolate isnt in the leading causes it still does contribute as does soda and potato chips..idk if this will work or not never tried it so dont confindently take my word on this but i think MAYBE if u really really really cant resist the chocolate just eat a small bit of it like never pig out on it or anything really and then drink ALOT of water and step up ur skin care routine for a while.. good luck :)!!
- breaking out and i dont know why?!?!?!?!?!?
- Q: ok through most of my life ive never really had many pimples maybe a small break out when i was about to get my period but usually people could never telland ever since school started ive been breaking out like crazy!!!and i cant find the reason whyive cut out all chocolate and junk foodsim drinking 8 or more glasses of water a dayi was my face twice a day in the morning and night and use cleanser and lotioni do a clay mask twice a weekand exfoliate once a weeki eat alot of fruit and vegetableswhy am i breaking out and how can i make it stop!!!!!! :(i dont really use cheap stuffbut its not really expensivemy last moisturizer was $12 i thinkand my cleanser was 15but its nothing too special
- A: It’s likely just hormonal, you might need to have your levels checked out by your doctor, it could signify a thyroid problem.