How do you do the fruit flush diet
The Fruit Flush Diet is a 3-day detox program. In addition to fruit you are allowed protein shakes, water, vegetable, and a small portion of lean protein on the first day. It consists of a pre-flush day, followed by two days of fruit flushing. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-do-the-fruit-flush-diet ]
More Answers to “How do you do the fruit flush diet“
- Jay Robb 3 Day Fruit Flush Detox Diet Review – Does it Work??
- These days we are constantly bombarded by the newest die plan or product. The latest one is called 3 day fruit flush diet by Jay Robb. According to Jay, your body can be cleansed of toxins by special combinations of natural food and fruits….
- How is the Jay Robb Fruit Flush detox diet?
- Today was my last day on the Jay Robb Fruit Flush detox diet. This is my second time successfully completing it. I had a headache both times by the second day. Jay says this is a symptom of caffeine withdrawal, which makes sense as I drink …
- How to Use the Fruit Flush Three Day Detox Diet
- ･ 1 The fruit detox diet is a 3 day flush were you eat only fruit because it will take the toxins that… ･ 2 The first day is the day you are getting ready for the fruit flush so you want to drink a protein mix… ･ 3 The second and third …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Has Anybody Tried The Fruit Flush Diet?
- Q: I saw it on the News (Fox 11) last night and I was wondering if it really worked or not.
- A: I did not hear much about it. I have decides that there a lot of people making money on us with this subject. What I know is that The Zone” and “South Beach Diet” works. To Detox, Don’t eat fat and sugary stuff for 3 days and fill up with fruit and veggies.
- How is the Jay Robb Fruit Flush detox diet? Has anyone tried it and if so was there a lot of weight gain after
- Q: I want to try it but if it is something where there is weight gain after there doesn’t seem to be much of a point. However if it helps promote a healthy lifestyle and more energy and consist weight that sounds great! Any real 1st hand information would be great. Thanks
- A: Today was my last day on the Jay Robb Fruit Flush detox diet. This is my second time successfully completing it. I had a headache both times by the second day. Jay says this is a symptom of caffeine withdrawal, which makes sense as I drink a lot of sodas and sweet tea. I’m a certified Personal Trainer and I exercise regularly, so I didn’t use the diet to lose weight, but to break my disgusting dietary habits and hopefully eat more healthily for the rest of my life, allowing me to take my physique to the next level. It was more of a disciplinary exercise than anything, and it showed me how little food I really need to make it through a day. All in all, I recommend it, but only if you adhere strictly to it’s guidelines.
- fruit flush diet question?
- Q: Hi I am going to go on the fruit flush diet because while i was doing weight training i gained a bunch of muscle but i also put on fat. anywho i was wondering when i go on the fruit flush diet how much muscle i am going to lose. right now my arms are a solid 16 1/2 inches and i am planing on going on the diet until i lose 40 pounds I currently weigh 245 i started 6 months ago at 195 and my arms were about 14 inches i am 6 feet tall and 18 years old i wont be doing any weights just pure aerobic workouts every day. so my question is how many inches am i going to lose on my arms?and also just for the record after this i am going to stay on a healthier diet so no i wont just gain it all back
- A: Don’t go on this diet. Your muscles will not change though. Don’t go purely on fruit, you need protein et cetera.