How many calories are in a cheesestick
There are 80 calories in the Mozzarella Cheese Stick. There are 60 calories in the Kraft Cheese Stick. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-cheesestick ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in a cheesestick“
- How many calories in the average cheese stick?
- If you are talking about string cheese, then its around 80-100 calories.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How did I do today?
- Q: For breakfast, I had a lowfat yogurt (110 calories) and a slice of pizza from Pizza Hut (Around 350 calories). Then for lunch, I had a lowfat cheesestick (70 calories), a handful of baby carrots, and a couple of strawberries. Then I had about 250 calories worth of lowfat ice cream, and then I had a banana. I jumped on my trampoline for about an hour, and I went to the gym and used an eliptical for a half about, burning around 250 calories. I’m 105 lbs and 5’1 and I need to drop 5-10 lbs for modeling. How did I do today, weight loss wise?I only drink water.
- A: if you want to lose weight you need to cleen up your diet, get rid of junk food like pizza, cheesesticks and icecream. eat more complex carbs, protein, fruit and veggies.also dont count calories burned since there is no way to know that precisely, count time doing cardio – 4-6 times a week for 30-50min combined with light weight training.you need to eat 5-8 servings of fruit and veggies a day.
- will I continue to lose weight or will my metabolism slow down?
- Q: all week i have been eating this and i have lost 5 pounds. a bowl of cereal 150 calories a sandwitch 260 calories a cheesestick 80 calories a juice box 100 calories something for dinner 200-300 calories and mabey like100 calories more. I’ve eaten that everyday since monday and i lost a little weight. now i just get less hungry does that mean i’ll stop losing weight? I’m 14 and i do about 8 hours and 30 minutes of exercise a week on my swim team.
- A: If you keep exercising and eating healthy, then you will lose weight, but probably not as much.
- Why can’t I lose weight?
- Q: I don’t eat that much at all! I wake up late (around 11), eat a burrito (280 calories) for lunch, have a cheesestick (80 calories) or an apple for a snack, only drink sprite zero, and then have a homemade meal and maybe a small chocolate bar (tops 100 calories). I go for a bike ride every day and play tennis at least twice a week. But I’ve been stuck at 130 pounds! Sometimes if I have a REALLY light dinner, I drop a pound or two the next day, but it’s always back again. Of course, some days I eat fast food and have ice cream, etc., but for the most part I’m pretty good. Usually my calorie intake is around 1,500 a day. Why can’t I lose weight???By the way, I’m 5″2′ and 15 years old.I’ve been insecure about my weight for as long as I can remember…in fourth grade I used to do 100 situps a day because I thought it would give me a flat stomach (and then I was only 4’5″ and 85 pounds!!!!)
- A: 130 at 5’2″ isn’t bad and since you do work out it’s probably all muscle. I would recommend talking with your doctor about your insecurities and weight issues. It’s really not about what the scale says but your body fat percentage, what percentage of your weight is fat. Ask your doctor to check this as well. You may also want to find a counselor or therapist to help you with your insecurities.Also I recommend stop looking at the scale. It lies! Just because it says a number, does not make you fat. I’m 5’4″ and 155 lbs and according to my doctor I am not overweight, actually he says try not to lose weight. It is all a matter of body structute.