How many calories are in a glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut
There are 200 Calories in an original Krispy Kreme glazed donut. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-glazed-krispy-kreme-doughnut ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in a glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut“
- How many calories does a krispy kreme doughnut have??
- The original glazed Krispy Kreme donut is approximately 200 calories.
- Can an appetizer with the caloric equivalent of 13 Krispy Kreme d…?
- Sure, a Veggie Supreme sandwich sounds healthy, but this foot-long comes with three different kinds of cheese, and it’s drenched in oil. After Blimpie gets done with this vegetarian nightmare, you’… Sure, a Veggie Supreme sandwich sounds …
- Is it true that a standard Margarita has the same caloric value a…?
- Margaritas have less calories (unless you’re having a GRANDE margarita – the kind I like.) BUT, the interesting thing about alcohol is that your body has no metabolic requirement for it. Doughnuts have some good stuff (not that I’m recomend…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- SUE KRISPY KREME! This is outlandish!!! Comment?
- Q: This is about a new burger a la Krispy Kreme doughnuts:Cheeseburger doughnuts. The Gateway Grizzlies, an independent baseball league team in Sauget, Ill., started selling “Baseball’s Best Burger” this month: a $4.50 cheeseburger with two strips of bacon grilled between a sliced Krispy Kreme doughnut. (The glazed sides are flipped to the inside for less mess.)It comes to the plate with 1,000 calories and 45 grams of fat, but the Grizzlies are selling 150 a game, says team spokesman Jeff O’Neill. “People ask us what to put on it,” says O’Neill. “We like to think it doesn’t need anything.”AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS?! I think they should be sued for even putting something like this out there and selling it to people – why not just bottle up cancer, stroke and high blood pressure, diabetes and a heart attack and skip the darn doughnut!? Sell THAT for 4.50! This is irresponsible marketing.Yeah, I do agree that people are responsible for their own diets – I don’t eat fast food,either. I guess I consider the domino effect of it all – these people making MY health care costs soar, and that’s just one part of it. To each his own, but I think it’s disgusting.
- A: “Land of the free and the home of the brave.” Only in America! 🙂