How many calories are in baby
That info isn’t available. Do you have any other questions? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-baby ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in baby“
- How many calories does baby carrots have?
- 4 calories on average.
- How many calories should a baby eat?
- 3,000 calories a baby should have per year.(about)
- Will exercise burn calories that I need for breast milk productio…?
- Moderate exercise will not affect your ability to make breast milk or the quality of the milk. Because exercising with full breasts may feel uncomfortable, nurse or pump right before you exercise. If wearing one sports bra for support isn’t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories are baby carrots?
- Q: How many calories are baby carrots?A single baby carrot stick?
- A: your ana right because only someone with ana would ask that. it’s 4 calories ok.
- How many calories should a baby eat a day?
- Q: My baby is 8 months old and she eats like a horse! She is not overweight, but I’m wondering how many calories she should eat a day to make sure it’s not over kill.I am not going to restrict her diet. I never intended to. I was just curious about all the food she’s eating and how many calories it really does have. This question was sparked by two bite brownies (2 pack that you get at KFC) that have 190 calories per package. I didn’t give this to my daughter, but I thought, if I eat that in two brownies, what’s in her baby food, breast milk, etc. More out of curiousity. She weighs in at about 21 lbs and is 8 months old. I was very similar to her at her age and weigh about 190 lbs. I have no qualms about letting her pig out LOL
- A: I wouldn’t worry unless your doc says you need to
- How many calories does the baby burn while you’re carrying?
- Q: I know that the body works hard to build the baby, and the baby uses a lot of the mother’s energy up. How many calories does the baby burn on a daily basis, roughly?I’m trying to regulate my eating so that i’m not accidentally eating for five.
- A: Well, when you are pregnant you DON’T need double the calories. You actually only need 500 calories more than when you aren’t pregnant. AND when you are pregnant your body needs much more protein. You need to be getting between 75-100 grams of protein a day. That is what your body uses most to form your new baby. And if you get enough you will feel much better for it…mentally and physically. Even more important than trying to get your fruits and veggies…PROTEIN!! And that extra protein will usually account for the extra calories you need and will not pack on the pounds. It helps prevent pre eclampsia as well. NOW when you are breast feeding after the baby is born..your body actually needs 300 more calories on top of the 500 extra you were already eating. So 800 extra calories! That is why it is soooo much easier to drop that weight while breast feeding. If you want a good guide for eating right. Do a search for “brewers diet” A good diet will not only keep you fit and your baby healthy but it will make labor easier and less painful. With my second pregnancy I followed my diet religiously and I really could see a difference. Good luckEdit: wow I just read your 1st answer! You are actually getting a lot of good advice today!!—-yogurt is a great source of protein. Chicken is probably the best. One chicken breast has 27g…glass of milk -8g…egg is 7…you can do a search for food values too!! And I think your first answer is right on the 300cal during pregnancy and 500 while nursing…I got it backwards