How many Weight Watchers points should you have in one day
The number of Weight Watchers points you should consume daily depends on the particular WW plan you’re on. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-weight-watchers-points-should-you-have-in-one-day ]
More Answers to “How many Weight Watchers points should you have in one day“
- How many points should 1 person eat for a weight watchers diet pe…?
- To find your daily points allowance, give yourself the number of points listed next to the option that fits your situation best: Your sex: If you are female- score 2 points If you are male- score 8 If you are nursing- score 12 Your age: 17 …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How Many Weight Watchers Points Should I Be Using a Day to Lose Weight?
- Q: I need to know how many points I should be eating a day in order to lose weight.I’m 18 and I weigh 180lbs how many points should I be eating a day?
- A: My friend Sally was in the same situation and she lost 40 lbs in 12 weeks and made a site about it http://www.sallysweightloss.com/check it out
- How do I find out how many Weight Watchers points I should be eating per day?
- Q: I don’t have the funds to join Weight Watchers right now, perhaps in the next month or so. But I’d really like to know how many points I should be eating in a day to maintain and also to lose weight. Is there a free website where I could plug in my info and find out? Thanks.
- A: The chart above is out of date. The newer version of dail points target is based on a series of questions you answer, based on sex, age, height, weight, activity level etc. There is no free website for that information – not that I would trust anyway since the information is copywrighted by WW and should no legally be shared to someone not paying for WW.
- How many weight watchers points a day should I have?
- Q: I am 5 foot 6 and weigh 207
- A: 1. Are you:Female — 2ptMale — 8ptsNursing mom — 12ptsupplement bf w/ formula add 52. Age:17-26 — 4pt27-37 — 3pt38-47 –2pt48-58 — 1ptOver 58 — 0pt3. First who 2 digits of your weight:(Exp ample: Weight 150 = 15pt or Weight 250 = 25pt)4. HeightUnder 5’1″: 0pts5’1″ to 5’10”: 1pt5’10” and over: 2pt5. How you spend most of your days:Sitting: 0ptsOccasionally Sitting, Mostly Standing: 2ptsWalking most of the time: 4ptsDoing physically hard work most of the time: 6pts