What foods can I eat to make me taller
Stretching is a wonderful thing to do to increase your flexibility, but I am not sure it will help you grow. Vitamins maybe? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-foods-can-i-eat-to-make-me-taller ]
More Answers to “What foods can I eat to make me taller“
- What to Eat to Get Taller – Can Foods and Diets Really Make You T…?
- We all wish to be tall and slim, just like models. But there are many unlucky people in this case whose height doesn’t increase after puberty. Don’t worry; there are many ways through which your height may increase after puberty too. For ex…
- Are there any specific foods to eat that make you grow taller??
- milk or any food that supports bone growth You guys are wrong. Genetics may prove your height capacity but you can gain extra height by getting 8-10 hours of sleep eveynight eathing healthy and staying away from caffeiene. My biology teache…
- How can i make myself tall? what food should i eat??
- I wasn’t even sure I should answer this one, there is no way to make yourself taller, except surgery, just eat normal healthy food
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are there any specific foods to eat that make you grow taller?
- Q: I know if you eat well and you’re young enough, you’ll grow, but are there any SPECIFIC foods that make you grow faster and taller?
- A: milkor any food that supports bone growthYou guys are wrong. Genetics may prove your height capacity but you can gain extra height by getting 8-10 hours of sleep eveynight eathing healthy and staying away from caffeiene. My biology teacher taught me that you are shaped by two things enviroment and genetics. To all those people who said your genetics determines you dna solely what if you get 2 hours of sleep a night your whole life drink monster everyday and eat mcdonalds all the time
- What kind of foods do you eat to get taller?
- Q: Im 13 years old (girl) and I am 4″11. Thats REELY short and i wanna grow taller. I have not had my growth spurt yet but the docter says mine will be very short. Like a month long. I need to know what kind of foods i need to eat (healthy foods) to grow taller and what kind of vitamins and minerals and all nutritional stuff. CAN SOMEONE PLZZZZ HELP
- A: HelloThere are many ways that can help you to grow taller.check these helpful methods to grow taller faster:Have a good sleepGetting a full night’s sleep each and every night is one of the things that you must do if you want to grow taller.Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night and take whatever steps you need to ensure that your sleep is uninterrupted as much as possible.You should also know that the first 2 hours of sleep are when the most growth hormone is released into your system from your pituitary gland. Not getting enough sleep can lower the amount of growth hormone your body produces, which is not a good thing.You need to eat the right foodsIt’s very important to eat foods that are rich in proteins.for instance:milk, fish, eggs, and lean meat are all forms of good protein.You should also eat foods that have plenty of amino acids and vitamins.On the other hand you must know about some of the biggest threats to your growth potential: caffeine, junk food and refined sugar.Different exercisesDaily physical exercise is also an important part of growing. Swimming for example can help a lot to increase your growth potential.In the water you have less gravity and that means more open bone areas for your body to fill them with new bone tissue. The free motion of swimming is very light on your body and greatly releases stress, which can be very bad to your growth potential. Swimming about 2-4 times a week it’s highly recommended if you can.Anyhow, don’t go out and buy those “wonder pills” that are offered all over the place, they just don’t work and you will spend your money for nothing. Why not? Well because the only scientific way the body grows is through the release of our natural height increasing hormone called HGH in short.There are very few programs that actually work and can help you growing taller naturally by 2-4 inches in a short time.Check this article for information about one of the best growing taller programs today that can help you to add 2-3 inches in less than 2 months:http://www.squidoo.com/how-i-grow-taller-secrets-reviewGood luck, you can do it!.
- what nutrient foods do i need to eat to get taller?
- Q: I’m 16 years old, and stopped getting tall, what kind of foods do i need to eat to able to grow taller?
- A: Everybody is different. People have told me that I wont grow any taller when I was 19 (I was 5’2″) Especially since I was girl because girls stop growing at a younger age. But now Im 21 and I grew to 5’5 1/2. I had another growth spurt at around age 20 and grew three inches in one year. Especially after I started eating calcum chews.I think the key is to take advantage of your growth spurts. Eat more vitamins and calcium supplements. Also since I sleept on a firmer bed I lengthened my back. After a few years of sleeping like this I think It helped out alot.And being as young as you are, your testosterone has yet to kick into full gear! Be paitient and good luck!