What foods do you eat to loose weight
To lose weight, you should eat less calories. But, here are some foods that’ll help: Oatmeal, fruits, vegetables, and fish. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-foods-do-you-eat-to-loose-weight ]
More Answers to “What foods do you eat to loose weight“
- What foods can you eat to loose weight?
- I knew a model who swore her secret was living on sushi, candy, oranges, cigarettes, and water. Another tip to try is to only allow yourself one food a day. You will get sick of the taste and therefore eat less due to boredom. Now, compile …
- How to Loose Weight by Eating Foods that Boost Metabolism??
- Doctors have already asked you to eat natural fruits because they contain the good carbohydrates that would boost your energy level without making you fatter; plus you can ward off hunger for a sustained period of time because m… http://w…
- Would eating Negative Calorie Food help me loose weight??
- So are negative calorie foods really the key to weight loss? Unfortunately, they’re not the silver bullet that many believe. Even if digesting them does use up more calories than you gain by eating them, you won’t be losing more than a few…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What foods should I eat(and amount) and excersices should i do to loose weight?
- Q: Im 14 years old and i weight about 160-170 pounds and im a girl!OK every one says the key too losing weight is 2 eat right! I need help im trying 2 loose about 30 pounds and i dont know what foods 2 eat 2 help me loose weight & keep from having sagging skin! So what foods should i eat for beakfast, lunch, and dinner and amount? & what can i do 2 keep from having saggy skin? if the answer is excersising what exsersices should i do? and if its eating good what foods? I need too know what helthy food for loosing weight do i eat for breakfast, lunch, and supper and the amount of food! And also what excersices should i do 2 help loose weight?
- A: Food: Lots of fruits and veggies. Keep the red meats to a minimum. For protein, stick to poultry and fish. DO NOT SNACK!!!! Healthy foods can cause you to gain weight by sheer quantity too. Excersize: Primarily aerobic. Go out for a morning jog everyday and see if that helps.
- How am i suppost to loose weight when i cant eat anything but foods with alot of fat.?
- Q: i cant go and eat other foods so how do i loose weight with eating what i eat now?
- A: eat smaller portions about 5 to 7 times a day. Your body is like a computer. You have to program it when it eats. If it knows it is getting food on schedule it will not store anything. Same with water.. You have to drink water to not store water.
- What’re the best foods for me to eat to loose weight?
- Q: HiI’m 15 years old. I’m 5′ 9″ and weight 240 lbs. I’m tired of being overweight so I’m starting to diet and exercise.I read on a website that I should loose about 70 lbs.I was just wondering, how many calories should I eat each day? and what kinds of foods I should eat.
- A: It depends on how much you workout/exercise for your calorie intake.You should eat healthy.Try eating 5 or 6 small meals a day such as:BreakfastSnackLunchSnackDinnerSnack (or without this part)Healthy foods:Fruits, vegetables, whole grain/wheat, nuts, etc.You should cut out junk food and sodas.Go with water or juice.If you can’t cut out junk food, have it once in a while like having something on every Saturdays but in a small portion.Also, try not to count your calories obsessively every day because you might, just might end up with an eating disorder and trust me, you do not want or need one.Just eat healthy, watch you portion intake and drink water to keep you hydrated and clean out your system.Good luck!