Does alcholism lead to heart disease
Alcoholism and regular consumption of alcohol can lead to a higher risk for Heart Disease, stroke, or cancer. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-alcholism-lead-to-heart-disease ]
More Answers to “Does alcholism lead to heart disease“
- Does alcholism lead to heart disease
- Alcoholism and regular consumption of alcohol can lead to a higher risk for Heart Disease, stroke, or cancer. ChaCha again!
- What can lead to heart disease?
- Cigarette smoking, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, diabetes, being overweight, not getting enough exercise, being over age 55, and a family history of early heart disease can all lead to heart disease.
- How Does Cholesterol Lead to Heart Disease?
- How does high cholesterol affect your cardiovascular system? Let me see if I can explain and keep the process easy to understand! First the endothelium (thin inner lining of your blood vessels) becomes damaged and inflamed. This damage can…