What does it mean when you wake up with neck pains
Pain located in the neck is a common medical condition. Neck pain can come from a number of disorders and diseases of any tissues in the neck, such as degenerative disc disease, neck strain, whiplash, a herniated disc, or a pinched nerve. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-wake-up-with-neck-pains ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you wake up with neck pains“
- What does it mean when you wake up and have neck and shoulder pai…?
- He might have just “slept wrong,” which means he had his neck at an odd angle while sleeping. If it isn’t better by tomorrow, he should probably see a physician.
- What does it mean if i woke up with neck and shoulder pain??
- Did you sleep in a bad position? Also how’s your pillow, a good test for your pillow is to see if bends like a sandwich, if does then throw it away. I would recommend you check with your doctor if the pain persists or increases. Good luck …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know what these symtoms mean?
- Q: hands very weak – ( to where I have to ask my ten year old to open a jar for me)numbing and tingling in hands, legs and feetfatguememory lossdry skinalways coldbreast pain nipple discharge (my obgyn ref. me to an endiocrinologist that I have not seen yet)body completely stiff when I wake up every morningbone painheadaches that wake me up out of sleepwake up with a bad headache every morningoccasional throat spasm? (if I turn my neck really fast it feels as if something just twisted in my throat and it is very painful for a few seconds) I have searched online………. I have no idea what it is. I have an appt. soon but if anyone has a clue I would appreciate it.Thank you.Thank you all so much for your responses. Someone asked how old I am. I am 32 and have four kids. I have an appt. with my doctor, but I’m too anxious that I keep going on different sights trying to figure out what it might be. Thanks for responding.I don’t get how these blogs work. Or, are they even blogs? I am so lost with this sight.
- A: anytime you have to question is this suppose to happen or not, then you need to go see your doc and not ask us as we have no idea what it could be.Mom of B & D
- What does this mean? With some things in real life from before the dream itself.
- Q: okay so i had this dream last night. in the dream we had just finished our day at band camp and had gone to somebody’s house to have a party and chill off and just have fun. and the party is going great we were all playing soccer but all of a sudden i tripped over somebody and fell face first to the ground. then all of a sudden everybody had been running back to the other side of the field and they were running backwards/back peddling…and didnt see me on the ground and they ran over top of me…and one person’s shoe left a mark on my lower back. so im laying there in pain and somebody(cannot tell who at this moment)helps me up and takes me inside to a couch and gets me some ice to put on my back. so as i am laying of the couch one of my best friends comes and asks me what happened was i ok. and i said yea im fine but where exactly am i–i kinda lost my mind for a few minutes–and she told me. and then at about that time i pass out for a few minutes and when i wake up i wake up to somebody asking me if they can check out my back to see how badly i was hurt. they could tell that it felt good that they were putting pressure on my back so they continued to massage my back and shoulders and neck. and i sorta fall asleep for a few minutes and i wake up to him rubbing me lower and lower–he had gotten down already to by butt by then–and at that point i realize who it is…because of the fact also that it was his house that we were at and he could get around the house at such ease. i had jolted awake at this point.now this guy is a guy that is in band and i am in guard/flagline. one morning i was showing another band member a part of the dance that we do in the field show and as i was bringing my hand up-he walks by and my hand had brushed his butt (on accident) but he didnt think so. well he kept bringing it up like every time i was around. he would like say it in front of everybody especially some of his guy friends. well he is always around because each of us are friends with the same friends. and he never used to talk to me before. then all of a sudden after that he talked a lot more–he even had poked my sides (a thing all the guys like to do to me because i generally make a squeaky kind of noise) kind of our way of flirting i guess youd say–very popular with the guys and gals in band and flags. he also did that thing where you tap somebody’s shoulder that is on the opposite of the person to try to get them to turn and look away from the person and realize that nobody is over there.well anyways i am trying to say what does all of this mean. i touched his butt then in my dream he had touched mine? and also what does the way his actions are mean?sorry it was so long. it couldnt be described in any shorter way
- A: Dream Meanings – SPORTS To dream that you are playing a sport, signifies the learning of rules, talents, and the achieving of your goals. It also highlights the importance of cooperation, harmony, and teamwork. Alternatively, it represents your attitudes about sex as an aggressive act.To dream that you are watching a sports competition, represents two opposing viewpoints or conflicting opinionsDream Meanings – TRIP To dream that you trip on something, indicates that something is out of order with your life. Things are not going as smoothly as your want as you are faced with minor obstacles. To dream that you are going on a trip, suggests that you are in need of a change of scenery. You are feeling overworked and need to take time out for yourself for some fun and relaxation. Dream Meanings – BUTTOCKS To see your buttocks in your dream, represents your instincts and urges. It may also indicate feelings of insecurity and reveals your struggles with some situation.To dream that your buttocks are misshaped, suggests undeveloped or wounded aspects of your psyche. To dream that you have a crush on somebody, is a literal reflection of your attraction and fascination for that person. To see your crush in your dream, represents your current infatuation with him or her. If you find yourself thinking about him during the day, then it is understandable that his image will appear in your dream during the night. If your dream that your crush rejects you, refers to not knowing how he or she really feels about you and whether he likes you or not.If you dream that somebody has a crush on you, then it represent you own sense of worthiness and esteem.To dream about a former crush, refers to that particular period in your life and what you were feeling. The former crush represents a point in time when you first had the crush on that person.To dream that your crush rejects you or stood you up, represents your feelings of insecurities and anxieties. The idea of not knowing how your crush feels about you is driving you nuts. Assuming that he or she will reject you before you actually know, saves your from getting hurt. You are afraid to find out how he or she feels about you.
- Can’t focus think chiropractor stuffed up something help?
- Q: A couple of months back I went in for my regular chiropractic session and the next day I woke up with agonizing neck pain. I knew it was something the chiropractor did because it hurt the most when I turned my neck the same way as he turned it to do one of the cracks. Anyways that was well before christmas it still hurts to turn my head and I pretty much always have a fuggy fuzzy feeling headache to some degree and it sort of hurts to be in strong light. Its almost like a migraine all the time but without the actual pain. It seems to be getting better but it is really affecting my concentration.I did not want to go back to the faulty chiropractors. I mean you don’t rehire the bad contractor who stuffed your renovation to fix it do you? I’m not really sure what a GP could do seeing as its not an injury as such and its not an infection or virus. Does anyone know what this is or know who I would go to? Would a GP just refer me to someone else? If so who and could I just go straight to them.P.S. I in NZ under their health system if this helpsJust to add something. Before I went through the whole chiropractic thing I did a lot of research and found a good place. They did a full assessment with xrays and the like and had sessions for 3 times a week for 5 weeks then went down to one a week it was about 2 or 3 months after I started that I had the problem. I have since fired them. I have also heard a lot of bad things about the place that I hadn’t heard beforehand too. I think the place has gone down hill or something. It was still meant to be very reputable with all the proper certification and fully trained Doctors of Chiropractic
- A: Don’t let the Chiro touch you neck without being better informed.Quote…”While manipulation of any kind has the potential to cause injury, stroke caused by neck manipulation is of greatest concern. Risk must always be weighed against benefit when upper neck manipulation is considered. Risk of stroke caused by neck manipulation is statistically low, but the risk is serious enough to outweigh benefit in all but a few rare, carefully selected cases.”