What is a person who likes death
A person characterized by preoccupation with unwholesome thoughts or feelings, such as those of death or murder, is considered to be “morbid”. Word origin: from Latin “morbidus”, meaning diseased. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-person-who-likes-death ]
More Answers to “What is a person who likes death“
- Why would a good person like Steve Irwin die? How did he die??
- He died while filming a new documentary! He got close to a stingray and it pierced his heart! Which is uncommon because normally they attack arms or legs! He pulled the stingrays tail out and died from massive blood loss and was pronounced …
- When they stoned people back in the day, did the person die like …?
- There is footage of it online, its not necessarily back in the day that this event occurs. From what I’ve seen, it at least takes 30 mins or more on purpose to make the person suffer, then the rocks get HUGH to deliver the final blow. If yo…
- How long can a person survive like this? Or is death imminent (as…?
- Hello Christina, Each person’s death is different, most people with the symptoms you described will pass away within 72 hours – although some can go in a matter of hours and others can linger for weeks, it depends on many factors including …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Christians..How do Jesus death and resurrection benefit a person who is ready to change from a life of sin ?
- Q: How do the death and resurrection of Jesus helps an individual who hasbeen living an evil lifestyle but would now like to change?..Does Jesus death and resurrection cover most of the sins that mankind commits ? What is the exact thing they should do according to christian teaching ?
- A: The death of Jesus is FULL PAYMENT for all our sins past, present, and future. 🙂 This forgiveness of all sins is received by believing the truth about Jesus. Salvation is a FREE GIFT that happens in a split second when you believe in Jesus! It is impossible to lose or “leave” salvation. The truth about Jesus is that the only way to be saved and to get into heaven and avoid being sent to eternal hell, is by believing in faith alone that Jesus, who is God, died for our sins on the cross as FULL PAYMENT for our sins, and then Jesus rose from the dead (1 Corinthians 15:1-4). Believe this and you will be in heaven, no matter what! Please pray now: “Jesus, please forgive me of my sins. I believe that You died on the cross for my sins and You rose from the dead. Thank You for eternal life!” You will be in heaven with Him forever when you die. 🙂
- Obama Says a Person who Rapes a Child at a Certain Age Should NOT Receive the Death Penalty. What Age Deserves
- Q: Obama says he supports the death penalty for people who rape kids under certain ages — like 5 or 6.What age is the cut off according to Obama? Is raping a 7 year old not worthy of the death penalty? 8 year old? What age according to Obama?If this is not accurate, then why won’t Obama call for the death penalty for those who rape 8 year olds?
- A: I am anti-death penalty but if we are going to have a death penalty I see no better candidates than the scum that do this to our children. I don’t think Obama has a cut off, he doesn’t think child rapists should be executed ever..
- What do you call a person who is afraid of death by water?
- Q: Like:- Playing in water drain- Drowning- White water raftingI am not a hyrophobic (fear of water) but rather have a fear by dying because of it… if that makes any sense – i just wondered if they had a name for someone like me-xx
- A: aquaphobia is the fear of drowning or deep water