What is the disease called from Moulin Rouge
In the 2001movie Moulin Rouge the character Satine, played by Nicole Kidman has tuberculosis. Ewan McGregor plays Christian. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-called-from-moulin-rouge ]
More Answers to “What is the disease called from Moulin Rouge“
- What disease does satine die of in moulin rouge
- What does Satine die of? [“Consumption” was the name given to many illnesses. She actually dies of TB.] ChaCha again soon!
- What disease did Nicole Kidman have in Moulin Rouge??
- Wasn’t it “Mystery Movie Disease”? You know where the Actresses stay smoking hot, but cough delicately into a hankey, and stare off into the distance and then die with a lot of makeup on?
- What is the disease that satine has in Moulin Rouge??
- Tuberculosis is a disease in which the lungs are attacked by a bacteria. The bacteria causes an infection and basically eats away at the lining in the lungs. This is what causes the coughing and the blood. If it goes untreated, TB can kill …