What is the disease where people can pop their eyeballs out
The ability that Claudio Paulo Pinto has, for example, is calling “globe luxation” -being able to ‘pop out’ his eyeballs. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-disease-where-people-can-pop-their-eyeballs-out ]
More Answers to “What is the disease where people can pop their eyeballs out“
- What causes disease called eye floaters in people??
- “Floaters” What are floaters? Floaters are the small spots you may occasionally see in your field of vision. The medical name for floaters is muscae volitantes. Floaters can be seen in many different forms, including dots, thread…
- How many people have heard about an eye disease?
- In 1883, Marcus Gunn described a 15-year-old girl with a peculiar type of congenital ptosis that included an associated winking motion of the affected eyelid on the movement of the jaw. This synkinetic jaw-winking phenomenon now bears his n…
- Will people with Floaters (eye disease) go blind one day??
- Alternate names: Light Flashes, Spots in front of eyes, Vitreous Opacities, ,Posterior Vitreous Detachments (PVD).or Floaters. Normal floaters are not dangerous and are caused by tiny specks of tissue inside the vitreous. When light hits th…