What is the Name of the best workout for a six pack
Although, there is not just one exercise which will guarantee a six pack, the top abdominal exercises to obtain a six pack are Wall Chops and Seated Chops with Tornado Ball, Surrender Sit-Ups, Swiss Ball Weighted Crunches, Power Wheel Crunches, More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-name-of-the-best-workout-for-a-six-pack ]
More Answers to “What is the Name of the best workout for a six pack“
- What is the best workout for a basketball player to get 6 pack??
- Crunches. Put your legs in the air, bent at the knees. Put your hands behind your head and try and get your chin to touch the ceiling. Don’t pull on your neck at all, all the work should come from your abs. References : I do 200 every morni…
- What is the best lower abdominal workout for six pack abs??
- Plenty of people claim there is a magic pill for six pack abs. There is doubting that you are going to have to work hard and be disciplined but the results are well worth it. Build a six pack in 10 minutes a day with our lower ab exercises….
- How To Get The Best 6 Pack Abs – With The Best Exercises and Work…?
- Rounded elongation exercises on an extension bench target the core muscles of the lower back and abs. Exercise the core with elongations on an extension bench with afitness instructor in this free vid Abdominal and Core Exercise – Pick Pock…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the name of the muscle that is closest to the pelvic area and how do you work that muscle the best?
- Q: So we all see the models that have the six and eight pack. And I know that certain ab workouts only work half of the muscles or whatnot. Whats the best workout or what are some good workouts to hit all of the muscles especially the one farthest down?
- A: http://www.netfit.co.uk/abdominals-web-site.htm
- Six Pack Plan?
- Q: Anybody Have A Workout Plan To Just Get A Six Pack. Im 16 Years Old. I know About Eating Healthy. Just List Some Exercises That Might Really Help. And Guys Can You Keep The Names Simple I Always Have To Look At Youtube Because Idk The Exercise People Named….=] Thanks!
- A: Everyone has a six-pack, some people just have fat covering it. To get rid of that fat any cardio will do. My best recommendation for cardio is HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training).The great thing about HIIT is that it does not burn muscle, but it burns fat 9 times as effectively as any other cardio exercise, and you only have to do it for 15-20 minutes every other day.HIIT isn’t the only way, any cardio exercise will work, such as jogging, tennis, running, brisk-walking, etc. The down side is that it often requires much more time, and you have the expense of some muscle loss.You must eat healthy also, cardio won’t work with a bad diet. You should have 8 cups of water a day, and I would suggest 3 cups of skim milk. Studies show that skim milk not only reduces fat, but it also strengthens your bones.You can find out more about HIIT here:http://www.askmen.com/sports/bodybuilding_100/135_fitness_tip.htmlBest of luck!
- Is it possible for me to get a six pack at 13 years old?
- Q: I workout regularly, 6 days a week for about an hour, i eat quite healthy and i run regularly. Can any1 tell me wot the best way to lose weight and get a six pack are? I am willing to do any exercises but i do not have any machines and am not allowed into gyms, i only have lots of space and weights. My height is 63 1/2 inches and i weigh 104 pounds and despite the name i am a boy, this is my sisters account. Please only answer if you know wot ur talking about, ty.This is from my kid brother, not me.
- A: Well this has helped me a lot;I personally use a swiz ball which I believe helps build muscles quicker and easier and it is also a lot more fun 😀 , try also buying some DVDs they also can help motivate you as they did for me. For gaining a six pack you will have to train for a long time for just an hour a day so try increasing the time you spend if you desperate to gain a six pack, however i wouldn’t worry to much about this because of your age. Also try this website for more excerises on gaining the six pack.http://www.menshealth.co.uk/Fitness-&-muscle/get-a-six-pack-perfect-abs-six-pack-exercise/catHope This Helped.
Prev Question: How fast does the average male run
People also view