What is a good topic for an annotated bibliography
A annotated bibliography is a bibliography that gives a summary of the research that has been done. A good topic is the swine flu. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-topic-for-an-annotated-bibliography ]
More Answers to “What is a good topic for an annotated bibliography“
- Pick something that your teacher might be interested in. He/she will probably get bored halfway through grading those bibliographies, so picking something the teacher likes might give you a boost! Has the teacher mentioned any favorite au…
- A annotated bibliography is a bibliography that gives a summary of the research that has been done. A good topic is the swine flu.
- An annotated bibliography is a list of citations to books, articles, and documents. Each citation is followed by a brief (usually about 150 words) descriptive and evaluative paragraph, the annotation. The purpose of the annotation is to inf…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s a good topic for an Annotated Bibliography?
- Q: i really need help, i missed the class about it, and my teacher is now in europe for 2 weeks, and this is due tomorrow!the sub is no help and i can’t get a hold of the classmates who i know will help me.PLEASE HELP!?!?!
- A: An annotated bibliography is a list of citations to books, articles, and documents. Each citation is followed by a brief (usually about 150 words) descriptive and evaluative paragraph, the annotation. The purpose of the annotation is to inform the reader of the relevance, accuracy, and quality of the sources cited.First you need to read the allotted amount of books to annotate. My class length for the semester was 25.Good luck
- what is a good topic for me to do an annotated bibliography paper on. it has to be a indepth topic…?
- Q: in depth like how to reduce smog in american cities isnt good enough… so it has to be how to reduce smog in chicago… any topics come to your mind??
- A: How about . . . The impact of two factors (ex: increase police, gun control . . . ) on crime rates in 2000 in Los Angeles. You could use stats, articles, police reports . . .or an investigation into the CIA coup of the 1945 Guatemalan government in conection with the United Fruit company and possible economic motives for the coup directed towards united fruit co’s profits . . . you could use maps, charts, stats, pictures, articles, CIA releases . . Good luck!!
- Annotated Bibliography?
- Q: I know what an annotated bibliography is, but does anyone know a site that can give me the correct form that it is supposed to be in?Any good topics for a Zora Neale Hurston paper?
- A: For annotated bibliography informationhttp://www.library.cornell.edu/olinuris/ref/research/skill28.htmZora Neale Hurston:http://www.zoranealehurston.com/http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~gallaher/hurston/hurston.htmlhttp://falcon.jmu.edu/~ramseyil/hurston.htmhttp://www.galegroup.com/free_resources/bhm/bio/hurston_z.htm