What was the exact cause of death for elvis presley
A:The official coroner’s report lists “cardiac arrhythmia” as the cause of Presley’s death, but this was later admitted to MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-was-the-exact-cause-of-death-for-elvis-presley ]
More Answers to “What was the exact cause of death for elvis presley“
- What was the exact cause of death for Elvis Presley?
- Due to his bad diet and obesity he became very constipated. While sitting on the toilet and straining for a while he suffered a massive heart attack and died instantly.
- When did Elvis Presley die and of what cause?
- He died on August 16, 1977 in Graceland (Memphis, Tennessee). The cause of death was a heart attack.
- Which death caused most impact Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson??
- Well,since i’m a Michael Jackson fan,of course I think his death had more impact on the world.What I can’t deny though is that,Elvis is the king of rock n roll and was also beloved by many people.I don’t think it’s a matter of who’s bigger,…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what was the exact cause of death for Elvis Presley?
- A: he was constipated. rip pelvis