Does marijuana help your arthritis
An oral spray containing marijuana extracts has offered pain relief to rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-marijuana-help-your-arthritis ]
More Answers to “Does marijuana help your arthritis“
- Does medical marijuana help with the pain of lupus & rheumato…?
- I have also been through this myself. On Fentanyl patches, other painkillers, muscle relaxers, sleep meds, etc. I have severe fibromyalgia, CFIDS and arthritic pain. But cannabis is the only thing that helps when the pain meds and muscle re…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does smoking Marijuana help with your arthritis??? If so how and why….?
- A: Not with the arthritis, just with the pain management
- What are the medical benefits of marijuana for arthritis pain and inflamation?
- Q: I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been considering trying medical marijuana to help with the pain.
- A: Weeds not for everyone man… go ahead try it, but if it doesn’t work, don’t be surprised…
- What does a marijuana plant look like after about one month?
- Q: I live in California. I have been granted the right to grow medical marijuana for Arthritis. I was just curious if someone could Google an image or something showing me what a marijuana plant is supposed to look like after a month or around a month. Thanks.
- A: http://boards.cannabis.com/outdoor-growing/161389-marijuana-plant-budding-10-weeks-pictures.htmlThis site should help, I will look like a stem and a few little leafs. Kind of like a maple tree sapling.