How do you drain sinuses
Sniffling, which drains the secretions down the throat, help. You could use a saline rinse that you can buy at any drugstore too. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-drain-sinuses ]
More Answers to “How do you drain sinuses“
- HOW TO DRAIN YOUR SINUSES
- It’s messy, sloppy, and gross to watch, but it works. For over 5 years I had severe sinus pain. Every night in the middle of the night I had to take an Advil Sinus to clear my sinus passages. But over a year ago I discovered a solution and …
- How to Make Sinuses Drain
- ･ 1 Boil a pot of water. Remove the pot from the stove, place it on a safe surface, and lean over the pot… ･ 2 Stand under a hot shower. The steam can help to loosen the mucus and clear sinus passageways. ･ 3 Take an expectorant or a deco…
- Do sinuses usually drain?
- Yes. Sinuses make mucus and usually drain into the nasal passage through openings called the ostia. … more
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are some good ways to drain your sinuses?
- Q: I don’t have a headache, which is sort of strange, but for the past 3 days now I can fell my sinuses crackling and draining…what are some natural ways i can help drain my sinuses!?
- A: My husband uses this to keep from getting bronchitis when he gets a sinus infection, and I use it to cure sinus infections. THere are many kinds of bacteria that live in the sinuses, and this gets rid of all the bad ones!.This is the only thing that really helped me — my Dr. told me about a sinus wash that will kill bacteria.you needdistilled watersea saltliquid chlorophyll and colloidal silver from the health food store.in a glass mix 1/4 cup water with a pinch of salt and heat to body temperature.add 5 drops each silver and chlorophyll and mix.using a large dropper (like one used for infant medication) drop 2 full droppersfull into one side of the nose while laying down.Turn the head and let it drain out the other nostril. Be sure to have paper towels handy. or just use a neti pot, I like this better.The silver kills the bacteria and there are several hundred kind that can live in the sinus cavities and anti biotics don’t get rid of them all.Do this twice a day for a week, mixing up the mixture fresh each time.Then do it once a week for maintenance.There is nothing in this that will hurt you, and it cured me.I do not have to take claritin, or antibiotics anymore.best wishes
- What position can I sit/lay to drain my sinuses?
- Q: My right sinus, kinda between my nose and eye, is stuffy and I wanna drain it! How can I do this without taking medicine? Any certain positions I can lay or sit to drain it?
- A: your sinuses are preasurised, sitting in a different position is not going to drain them.
- How do I get my sinuses to drain?
- Q: Help! My sinus is congested and my ear is too (ya know from the inside) How do I get it to break up or drain or whatever?
- A: Put your head down between your knees for a couple minutes, then quickly raise it up. Best to be sitting down when you lift your head so you don’t get dizzy. Try this 2 or 3 times. Also, try a steamy hot shower and drink lots (like 2 or 3 quarts) of water to loosen up the congestion. Sinutab, Contac, etc. will help, but you’re better to try and get it to drain on its own.