How do you fall asleep when you can’t sleep
To fall asleep you should meditate before medtime, write down your thoughts, and stare at a candle for 5 minutes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-fall-asleep-when-you-can%27t-sleep ]
More Answers to “How do you fall asleep when you can’t sleep“
- How do you fall asleep when you can’t sleep?
- Avoid eating just before going to bed. If you must snack, eat something light such as a glass of milk or a slice of turkey. Those are conducive to sleep as turkey has L-tryptophan an amino acid that aids in sleep. Slow down your breathing b…
- Does it really work? natural sleeping pills to help you fall asle…?
- SerenitePlus ™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of custom…
- How to Sleep at Night: fall asleep and wake up when you want?
- Many people, including myself, have had trouble falling asleep at least at some point in time. Hopefully, the sleeping strategies covered in this article will help you as well as they’ve helped me. The most important thing needed to fall as…