How do you get the redness from a pimple to go away
An overnight treatment of toothpaste allegedly helps reduce pimple redness, but it may be best to just let it heal on its own. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-the-redness-from-a-pimple-to-go-away ]
More Answers to “How do you get the redness from a pimple to go away“
- Why do i always get red pimple marks after my pimple has gone awa…?
- Do you pop your pimples or irritate them? If so, that’s probably why. To get rid of marks like that, I use this cream: http://www.egyptianmagic.com/ And if you need to hide it super fast, I suggest cover up. Mac’s cover up is really good. …
- I get pimples then they flatten to big red spots. Will They ever …?
- dont worry about the spots,use some neem face packs to avoid and reduce them to use them at nights,but dont squence the pimples then there is a chance for occurance of pores on your face,so after 3 months use some skin pealing gels it will …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i make the redness of a pimple go away?
- Q: But how can i make the redness go away? The pimple itself is going down but the redness makes it stand out. Usually, make up wares off during the day and i don’t have time to put more on during school. any advise? please help!
- A: aspirin and visine-it takes the red out -mor etahn just the eyes
- How do you make the redness of a deep pimple go away?
- Q: Any quick fixes for a red, deep pimple? How to make the redness go away?
- A: I second the toothpaste recommendation. I didnt believe it either till I tried it.Neutrogena has a very good clear pimple zapper that has done wonders for me. Can be expensive but worth it and a small 3 oz. tube lasts for a long time.
- How do i make the redness in a pimple go away?
- Q: i have a pimple and it is making a red bump on my face. i heard if you hold ice to it the redness will go away, is that true? Are there any other ways?
- A: Yeah ice helps apart from that you can try this. Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball, leave for half an hour and wash.More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/