How to get rid of headaches naturally
Cayenne pepper can help clear your sinuses,if you suffer from sinus headaches. Oftentimes, people get a headache because they are dehydrated, drinking a glass of water will help. Thanks for doing the ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-rid-of-headaches-naturally ]
More Answers to “How to get rid of headaches naturally“
- ･ 1 Fill your tub half full with cold water, enough to cover your feet. You can also sit on the side of… ･ 2 Mix up your recipe really well to blend all the ingredients. Add to your water and stir with your hands… ･ 3 Soak both your fee…
- – Chow down on a hard-boiled egg. Eating protein can often stop a pounding headache before it ruins your day – or at least lessen its severity. According to the Diamond Headache Clinic, carbs send your blood sugar soaring then crashing, whi…
- firstly it’s not normal to have a head ache for a few days. You should go to your docs, it might be a reaction to the clomid or it could be your blood pressure.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I get rid of headaches naturally?
- Q: I tend to get headaches on almost a daily basis….I do eat a lot of chocolate, have a lot of anxiety, and I’ve pretty much had headaches since my early teens. I get them very easily and it’s very bothersome especially since I have 3 children. It makes me so irritable and I snap at them. I don’t like to do that to them but I’m sick of taking Tylenol, Excedrin etc. I’d like to try a natural route. The thing is I know chocolate can trigger headaches but I’m seriously addicted. Chocolate is my fix…..if I’m so stressed out it actually makes me get relief. I don’t know what else to do. I can’t really sit quietly with music and meditate with three children ages 4 and under so I need some kind of remedy that doesn’t take a lot of time and peace and quiet. lol I’m desperate! Thanks!
- A: R u eating properly? MSG is a big one. MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE. A lot of people are sensitive to this chemical found in quite a few foods. Are u getting enough fruits and veggies and foods with vitamins. Go for an apple or an orange to get instant energy instead of ur chocolate. Do u drink a lot of coffee during the day? That can dehydrate u causing a headache too. If u drink coffee remember to drink lots of water and keep ur caffeine intake down. Including soda drinks. Drink fruit juices for instant and long term energy. Remember to eat healthy and drink lots of fluids to keep up with ur busy life.
- How do you get rid of headaches naturally?
- Q: Im just wondering. I usually get headaches after night excursions at school and im just asking in case i do get one.
- A: Keep yourself hydrated. Most headaches are caused by dehydration so if you feel one coming on-grab a big glass of water and-as the high school douche bags say it-chug!
- how do I get rid of tension headaches naturally?
- Q: I get migranes that are brought on by stress. My doc gives me meds but I prefer something more natural. I do run quite a bit to relieve stress but eventually they come about anyway. Suggestions?
- A: Pl try simple acupressure given below.There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for RA, OA, Back ache and almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.Acidity, WORRY, sadness, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation; drug side effects, stress, bad smell, TV & COMPUTER SOMETIMES,Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy, BODY CONSTITUTION, harmonic imbalance etc are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms it.Acupuncture is the best treatment. I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.Pain killers don’t treat the pain but we loose the sense of pain for some time; in that duration our body itself treats sometime and credit goes to meds.The useless drugs have tremendous power of side effects like liver/kidney failures, ulcer, inflammation of intestines and lot more. Avoid late sleeping if possible; worry, spicy foods, sour fruits, stale bakery foods, SMOKING and alcohole.Sweet foods, COCOANUT WATER,sweet fruits, milk, rice, SPROUTS, SALADS and good sleep will help if cough is not there. But you try one herbal remedy- two drops of drumstick leaves’ juice in opposite nostril if one side pains and both nostrils if full H/A will give you rescue. Betel leaf helps but it is very strong. If it is acute pl keep your hand on table and search a painful point 3-6 mm behind your thumb nail and press it, H/A will disappear within 30 seconds.For forehead pain the points are in front of nails on the finger tips or 3-7 mm below.It may disappear naturally too.Source(s):SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTER.H. 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.