Is it a urine test
The army urinalysis drug test is a urine test, collected in a cup. All active duty members have a urinalysis at least once a year. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-a-urine-test ]
More Answers to “Is it a urine test“
- Will adderall show up in a urine test
- Yes, Adderall consists of mixed amphetamine salts and would show up as an amphetamine and therefore possible drug of abuse.
- How to pass a urine test?
- To pass a urine test you need to stay clean. If you are not clean then you will fail the test. There are many things on the market that say they will make you clean but all they do is take your money with a small chance that you might pass….
- Does alcohol show up in a urine test?
- Alcohol can be detected in a urine test. Alcohol can stay in your system anywhere from six hours to two days depending on your size and how much you drank. Visit http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm for more information.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long can a urine test detect alcohol?
- Q: I’ve read many things regarding the rate of metabolizm for alcohol, but what i cannot find is how long after drinking will alcohol show up in a urine test? Not blood, or breath but urine. Thanks for your help.
- A: With some urine alcohol tests, alcohol can be detected up to around 48 hours after a person has ingested alcohol. With the EtG Urine Alcohol Test, however the presence of EtG in the urine demonstrates that ethanol alcohol was ingested within the past 3 or 4 days, or roughly 80 hours after the ethanol alcohol has been metabolized by the body. As a result, it can be determined that a urine alcohol test employing EtG is a more accurate indicator of the recent consumption of alcohol as opposed to simply measuring for the existence of ethanol alcohol (as is done many other urine alcohol tests).Let’s use one of the above examples to further illustrate the ramifications of the EtG Urine Alcohol Test. As stated above, a person with a blood alcohol concentration of .15 will have no measurable alcohol in his or her bloodstream ten hours after the last drink. With the EtG Urine Alcohol Test, however, the presence of EtG in the urine reveals that ethanol alcohol was consumed within the past 80 hours or so which could mean many hours after the ethanol alcohol has been metabolized by the body.Hope this helps a bit.
- What are the chances of negative urine test?
- Q: I am 6 days late on my period and just FEEL different. I don’t know if my hopes are soaring that I have conceived, or if things in my body really are different. Symptoms include: moodiness, headaches, light cramping. I took two home pregnancy tests which came back negative and just came from the doctor where they gave me a third urine test, also negative. They are sending my blood to the lab for testing, and I was just wondering if this has happened to other people? Or should I stop hoping and start crying?
- A: I took a HPT with my first morning urine & got a very light positive. Went to the doctor 4 hours later, to confirm & got negative. Went straight to hospital for blood work because I was so excited and wanted to know if I was pregnant. I got an HCG level of 12, which means pregnant but about “2 seconds pregnant” as my doctor told me! Sadly, it ended in miscarriage–but until the blood work comes back negative, you won’t really know!Best of luck to you!
- Do urine pregnancy tests not work for some women? Does it need to be done with a blood test?
- Q: I really feel as though I am pregnant. I have all the symptoms of a pregnant woman, and I haven’t had my period going on 7 weeks now. However, I have taken 3 different urine tests and they keep coming up negitive. One of my friends told me to go get a blood test done because for some women urine tests simply don’t work. Is that true? I just don’t see a blood test coming up positive after 3 negitive urine tests.
- A: If you are 7 weeks late then you definitely need to see a doctor. If you aren’t pregnant then there maybe other issues especially if you have had normal cycles up until now.