What does cyclobenzaprine do
Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxer for pain relief. Side effects are drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, blurred vision, and drymouth [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-cyclobenzaprine-do ]
More Answers to “What does cyclobenzaprine do“
- What is cyclobenzaprine?
- cyclobenzaprine Generic Name: cyclobenzaprine Brand Name: Flexeril Drug Class And Mechanism: Cyclobenzaprine is a muscle relaxant. Specifically, cyclobenzaprine relieves muscle spasm when the spasm is due to local problems (that is, problem…
- How long does cyclobenzaprine stay in your system?
- Determining how long cyclobenzaprine stays in your system all depends on your body weight and how much you have taken. Typically it will stay in an average sized person’s body for 30 to 45 days.
- Is Cyclobenzaprine a benzodiazepine?
- No it is not a benzodiazepine. Even though the benzodiazepines do have skeletal muscle relaxant properties of their own, cyclobenzaprine exerts its effects by a different mechanism. And given it’s chemical structure/metabolites, I’m very ce…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does taking drugs such as cyclobenzaprine, meclizine and hydrocodone cause sudden weight gain?
- Q: I have been prescribed cyclobenzaprine, meclizine and hydrocodone and within one day my weight increased 8lb even my diet didn’t change and I am not eating lots of crabs. So does that sudden gain of that weight related to those medication I am taking??
- A: jeez i hope thats why i gained a bunch of weight on hydrocodone! lemme know if you ever find the answer! a STAR for you!
- what happens when u overdose on cyclobenzaprine and does it hurt?
- Q: just curious about overdosing on cyclobenzaprine and if it hurts?
- A: Never take more than you are prescribed of any medication. It ain’t worth it!
- Does cyclobenzaprine work well for muscle spasms?
- Q: I have arythmia so im wondering if this drug is bad for me can’t get ahold of my doctor
- A: ok first cyclobenzaprine and flexaril are the same medicine.generic name, brand name. duh! and yes it works but dont take more than 2 because remember that it is a muscle relaxer. and guess what the heart is a muscle and we needed pumping not relaxing