What is a good home remedy to get rid of bags under your eyes
Raw potato slices tighten baggy eyes. Quarter a potato. Moisten eyes area w/ water. Lay down for 10 mins w/ potato on eyes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-home-remedy-to-get-rid-of-bags-under-your-eyes ]
More Answers to “What is a good home remedy to get rid of bags under your eyes“
- Do you know of any home remedies to get rid of the bags under my …?
- try putting some tea bags on your eyes
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a good home remedy for getting rid of bags under your eyes?
- Q: Be serious no stupid answers, don’t say a good nights sleep either.
- A: Here are a couple:- Prepare a paste of pineapple juice and turmeric. Apply it on the under eye area. It is good for removing dark circles.- You can also try this simple and effective natural remedy for dark circles. Take equal amount of potatoes and cucumber and make its juice. Apply this juice on under eye area using cotton. Let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then wash your eyes using cold water. Apply cucumber juice and with the help of cotton ball under eye area. This is a very useful home remedy for dark circle under eyes. – Almond oil is one of the best home remedies for dark circles under the eyes. Do a regular under eye massage using almond oil for 15 minutes. This is very beneficial and safe natural treatment for removing dark circles. – Mix 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and apply this mixture on under eye area. This is an effective remedy for dark circle under eyes.- Another simple home remedy for dark circle under eye is rose water. Apply it using cotton under your eyes. It cools your eyes and helps in removing dark pigmentation.- Prepare a thick paste of turmeric, tomato juice, lentils (masoor dal) and lemon juice. Use this paste on under eye area and let it dry. Clean it using fresh water. It is very effective in removing dark circles under the eyes.- You can also prepare a paste of nutmeg in milk. Apply this on and around the eyelids before going to bed. It is natural and effective treatment for dark circles.- Another simple and effective home remedy for dark circles is mint (pudina) leaves. Apply mint juice on under eye area. It not only cools your eyes but also helps in removing dark circles under eyes. Tips1. Be sure to drink enough water. Hydration Calculator: How much water do you need? 2. Wear sunscreen with a minimum of SPF 30 under the eyes to prevent skin weakening caused by sun damage. 3. Get plenty of rest. 4. Apply plain cool teabags over closed eyes. Don’t use herbal teabags, because most aren’t as effective. 5. Apply cool cucumber slices over closed eyes for 15 minutes. 6. Be careful not to consume too much dietary salt. Start by learning about sources of sodium in the diet. 7. Apply vitamin K cream. Although studies haven’t looked at the use of topical vitamin K for dark circles under the eyes, preliminary studies have found that vitamin K may help with bruising. 8. Vitamin C helps to strengthen blood vessel walls. Quiz: Are you getting enough vitamin C? 9. The dietary supplements grape seed extract and pycnogenol contain antioxidant pigments that may help to strengthen blood vessels. They should be used under medical supervision by people on “blood-thinning” drugs such as Coumadin (warfarin) and aspirin. Certain foods, such as cranberries, blueberries, bilberries, tea (green and black), black currant, onions, legumes, and parsley also contain these antioxidant pigments. 10. Eat kidney-balancing foods. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, a bluish cast under the eyes are due to an imbalance in kidney energy. Learn more about kidney yang deficiency and foods to eat.Awsome sites for home remedieshttp://www.natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_eye_dark_circles.htmhttp://living.oneindia.in/beauty/beauty-tips/darkeyecircles.htmlhttp://www.fatfreekitchen.com/beauty/eye-care.html (scroll down)Good luck hun;)
- home remedy to get rid of bags under the eyes?
- Q: i use a really good moisturisor every day and night, exfoliate daily, sleep 8 hours a night drink plenty of water, but i do smoke.how can i get rid of the dark bags i got? im only 23 and no-one in my family has them.help please 🙂
- A: teabags. make a cup of tea, let your used teabags cool off, then put them on the bags under your eyes for 20-30 mins. it works really well for me.
- Any quick home remedy to get rid of bags under eyes?
- Q: I have to go somewhere by 12 anyone know what I should do so I won’t look so tired? [ please don’t say sleep][im 14] years of age
- A: Get two tea bags and soak them in a cup of hot water for about 5 minutes. Then put the tea bags in ice cold water for another couple minutes until they are as cold as you can get them. Place the tea bags on your eyes and let them sit for a good 5 or ten minutes. The coolness will decrease swelling and the caffeine with increase the blood flow. Should do the trick!!