What is a good way to get rid of acne scars
Try Laser Resurfacing. This is a good way to clear away pimples and finally get rid of acne scars. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-good-way-to-get-rid-of-acne-scars ]
More Answers to “What is a good way to get rid of acne scars“
- What is a good way to get rid of acne scars?
- Try rubbing olive oil on the effected areas of your face, I’ve heard it works wonders or you could try drinking lemon juice which I’ve also heard good things about. There’s also bio oil which I used for scars I got in an accident and they h…
- What is the best way to get rid of acne scars?
- Use a good toner. Spray onto face or wipe on with a cotton ball and wipe off with a clean, dry cotton ball. This gets rid of excess cleanser and tightens pores. Good, inexpensive choices include plain witch hazel for normal to dry skin, lem…
- Is there a way to get rid of acne scars?
- To fade an acne scar will be easy. All you’ve got to do is exfoliate regularly. Exfoliation is simply the removal of the top layer of skin (called the epidermis). This layer can be removed by using Glycolic Acids and or Salicylic Acids (che…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the quickest way to get rid of acne scars?
- Q: I don’t have any real time frame I want to get rid of them in, but I would like to have them cleared up as soon as possible though.
- A: what kind of scars? just red marks or depressions or ice picks??
- What is a good, but not to expensive way to get rid of acne scars?
- Q: I am 26 and have a lot of acne scars around my mouth. Now that my acne is under control somewhat, what is a good way to get rid of the scars? And what is a good foundation to cover them in the mean time?
- A: The best way-but not cheapest way to get rid of acne scars is microdermabrasion. Its sort of a machine that vaccums out all the dead skin cells from your face, and it gets rid of acne scars. Although, Microdermabrasion doesn’t get rid of the scars permanently, just for a limited time, unless you keep getting it done constantly. One treatment costs about 100 to 250 dollars.Good luck!
- What is a good way to get rid of pimples/acne on the face and back? Also to get rid of acne scars?
- Q: My friend asked and i totally find it very good interesting question.Please help.Thanks.
- A: HeyThere are some specific methods that can help you to cure your acne.check these helpful methods that helped me to get rid of my acne:WaterDrink a lot of water every day. Aim to drink at least two liters of still mineral water. If the skin becomes dehydrated, dead skin cells are not effectively shed, which can lead to blocked pores and further acne.Sunshine and fresh airSunshine stimulates the creation of vitamin D in the body – an essential vitamin for healthy skin. A little bit of fresh air and sunshine every day will also reduce the stress and increase oxygen to the skin. Even when it’s overcast, the sun’s rays reach us, so try to take a 10 minute walk outside every day.Reduce the intake of sugar and refined carbohydratesLast research pointing the finger at diet – eating refined carbohydrates (white bread, pasta, rice, flour etc) and sugar leads to a surge in insulin and an insulin-like growth factor called IGF-1. This in turn leads to an excess of male hormones, which encourage the skin to excrete large amounts of sebum. This grease-like substance encourages the growth of bacteria responsible for acne.Refined carbs/sugar = more insulin = more hormones = more sebum (oil) = more bacteria = more acneThe bed sheetsKeep your bed sheets clean. Wash your pillow case on a regular schedule to reduce the transfer of the natural body oils.Wash your faceWash your face only one time a day. Don’t over wash , because that will cause only more production of oil on your skin. another option is to use very gentle cleansers for normal skin that don’t dehydrate the skin and wash twice a day.Anyhow, don’t go out and buy those “get rid of your acne in one day” systems that you can find anywhere online, they just don’t work and you will spend your money for nothing.Why not? Well, because it takes time to cure acne and you will need at least one week to see any noticeable results. There is absolutely no way to cure your acne in 24 hours.If you really want to treat your acne there are two recommended solutions that should combined together (if you can afford it) for best results.Firstly and more important in my opinion, you must learn how you should fix the internal problem that’s causing your acne, not just masking the symptoms or getting relief.There are only few decent Ebooks and acne cure programs that can teach you exactly how to cure your acne from the inside.Where medicine has failed them the authors have done their own research and found a way to overcome acne. In their programs they share their valuable knowledge with other acne sufferers. In any case, be very careful because many of them are pure crap with little value.Check this article for useful information about very known and popular program that can help you to cure your acne naturally, fast and safely:http://www.squidoo.com/Acne-Free-In-3-Days-SystemThe second thing that you need to do is to get good acne skin product that will be suitable for your skin.There are many acne skin care products available in the market in these days and it’s not easy to choose the product that will give you the best results.When choosing your product make sure to check that you get at least 2 months full guarantee. Some of the big names in the industry are:ClearPores, Acuzine, Acnezine, Proactiv, Vilante and some others.In my experience Clearpores cleansing system work very well. Check this website to learn a lot more about this great system:http://clear-pore.infoI hope that these tips will help you to get rid of your acne, good luck!