What is the best way of getting better when you have a flu
As there is no medicine to cure the flu, one can get plenty of fluids, rest, and some OTC medications to relieve symptoms. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-of-getting-better-when-you-have-a-flu ]
More Answers to “What is the best way of getting better when you have a flu“
- What is the best way to avoid getting the flu??
- The CDC continues to recommend basic infectious disease control methods — washing hands frequently, covering a cough, staying home when sick, and waiting until fever (100 degrees) has gone for 24 hours without medication before returning to…
- Is getting swine flu a good way to lose weight??
- Yay! A new miracle weightloss program. First the Atkins Diet. Then the South Beach Diet. And now the Swine Flu virus! If you can find a way to charge people for that, you will be a millionaire by Tuesday.
- Are vitamins a good way to prevent getting the flu and other cold…?
- the thing is, flu and colds are caused by viruses. no matter how strong your immune defenses are, they would always be pathogenic, given the circumstances. The most advisable thing to do is to always wash your hands. and have you taken yo…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what’s the best way to get better from the flu?
- Q: I’ve been currently sick with the flu for about three days so far and it seems like I’m only getting worse. My symptoms are sore throat, cough, stuffy/runny nose, mild mucus, and my chest hurts. What can I do to hurry up the recovery process?
- A: You can’t. The only thing you can do is rest. And get lots of it.Don’t forget to down the water, too. Once you get the flu, there isn’t much anyone can do (that rhymes!), not even a doctor.
- What’s the best way to get to sleep when you’re suffering from a cold or flu?
- Q: When you’ve got the coughing, sneezing, and sore throat that come with a cold or flu, it can seem impossible to achieve the benefits of a good night’s sleep—like better health, alertness, and improved mood. What are some remedies or medicines for getting to sleep when you’re under the weather?
- A: hey vicks….that rhymes with………….ahem…yeah
- whats the quickest way for reducing a fever and getting better from the flu?
- Q: Edit: in kaiser permante’s book it said like 3 to 7 or 3 to 10 days
- A: The flu is what the flu is, 7-10 days. There is no quick fix, unfortunately. 2 Tylenol every 4 hours helps the fever and achesand pains. Vicks helps the nose, dab some under your nose andacross the bridge of your nose, it will help you breath and sleep. Get plenty of sleep, and call your doctor for medicine.Hope you feel better.