What is the most affective way to cure hiccups
Start by inhaling through your mouth until your lungs feel full; swallow without letting air out; then inhale again and continue until you can’t anymore. This should cause your diaphragm to stop twitching and your hiccups to cease. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-most-affective-way-to-cure-hiccups ]
More Answers to “What is the most affective way to cure hiccups“
- What is the best way to cure Hiccups?
- Here is a method: Step 1: Start by inhaling through your mouth until your lungs feel full (when it feels like you cannot inhale any more). For overall best results, try to do this as quickly as you can. DO NOT LET ANY AIR OUT. Step 2: Swall…
- Is there actually a way to cure hiccups?
- In reality science has proved that looking one straight in the eyes and yelling to stop it always works, They must be a good friend to do this and have it work , It works ( i personally found ) even if this is known to be coming at you ) th…
- What is YOUR foolproof way to cure hiccups?
- tea spoon of sugar and then bite into a lemon real fast.