What is the best otc medicine for runny noses
A good over the counter medicine for congestion is Mucinex. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-otc-medicine-for-runny-noses ]
More Answers to “What is the best otc medicine for runny noses“
- What is the best otc medicine for runny noses
- A good over the counter medicine for congestion is Mucinex. ChaCha on!
- What is the best OTC medicine to take for runny nose, drainage ca…?
- I have been taking Tylenol Max. Strength Pain Relief Sinus Caplets. I just discovered that a main ingredient pseudoephedrine helps relieve congestion, in turn causing me to have more of a runny nose! I need something to dry all this up! Sha…
- What is the best OTC medicine to cure chest congestion, a cough, …?
- This sounds like a mild cold, and for this the only cure is time… Having said that, here are some medications that might help *** *** Please check with your physician to ensure these medications are right for you, and are compatible with …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best OTC medicine to take for runny nose, drainage causing a sore throat, and sneezing?
- Q: I have been taking Tylenol Max. Strength Pain Relief Sinus Caplets. I just discovered that a main ingredient pseudoephedrine helps relieve congestion, in turn causing me to have more of a runny nose! I need something to dry all this up!
- A: Take a good high potency multiple vitamin with minerals.Also take 1 gram of vitamin C with bioflavinoids 3-4 times daily. Echinacea with Golden seal is good for Upper Respiratory infections. Drink plenty of water. Avoid sugar and products that contain a lot of sugar which weaken the immune system. Sinupret is recommended by naturopaths for sinus problems. Good luck!
- What is the best otc medicine or supplement for seasonal allergies?
- Q: In the last 1 1/2 months, I have been dealing with a runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes- seems like 24/7. I hear bee pollen works well. I am a lifelong allergy/asthma sufferer who has probably taken almost every drug out on the market today (otc and prescription), not to mention allergy shots too. Prior to the start of the summer, I was fine. Actually, the only thing I was taking was Advair. I haven’t had allergy shots for 2 years; it seemed like I was doing well without them. I think that I have built up an immunity to many drugs, such as Benadryl. Any suggestions to a new route I might take? I am also reconsidering going back to allergy shots.
- A: I have the same problem, this works for me …Chlor-Trimeton. You can also get the generic …Chlorpheneramine Maleate. (it costs less). Hope it helps you.
- What Is The Best Kind Of OTC Medicine…?
- Q: to take for the following symptoms- runny nose, throbbing headache. I think it may be related to sinuses because of the headache. Also, what’s the best OTC medicine to take for this if you have an important function that you must attend in just a few hours and you need fast,, efficient relief so that you can make it through it?
- A: dayquil during the day and nyguil before bed, your feel way better in the morning,P.S. sorry about my spelling