Could I be pregnant if I have spotting
Yes, about 20 percent of women experience some vaginal spotting or bleeding during the first trimester of pregnancy. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/could-i-be-pregnant-if-i-have-spotting ]
More Answers to “Could I be pregnant if I have spotting“
- Could I be pregnant if I have spotting
- Yes, about 20 percent of women experience some vaginal spotting or bleeding during the first trimester of pregnancy. ChaCha!
- Can i have spotting still be pregnant?
- You still be spotting and be pregnant. Generally what you are experiencing is not actually a period, but rather implantation bleeding. When the egg implants into the uterus many women experience bleeding, which can be mistaken as a period o…
- Can i be pregnant and spot?
- Many pregnant women have spotting some time in their pregnancy. This may not be anything to worry about. Make sure to let your ob-gyn know as soon as possible.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you be spotting and have period like cramps even if you are still pregnant?
- Q: I’ve missed my period by ten days took a pregnancy test (which turned out to NA because of the way the results read) but today i started having period like cramps and a little spotting after me and my boyfriend had sex. It did feel like something ripped while we were having sex, so i could just be spotting from a cut on my outer vaginal lips but to have the cramps as well makes me worried. I plan on taking another test in about a week as long as the bleeding stops or if its to short to be a normal period for me. I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen when they first got pregnant and what i should do?
- A: Yes you could be pregnant. The blood could be implantation bleeding. This blood is very light and looks brown or could look pink and may last for a few days if that. And many girls have claimed that before they found out they were pregnant they could have sworn they were getting their period. Good luck!
- my period was late by 6 days and then about 4 days after i am having a little spotting. could i be pregnant?
- Q: my husband was home on leave from military, and we had sex. about a week after he came home i was suposta get my period, but it was about 6 days late. then it only lasted for about 4 days and was a medium flow. about 3 days after my period stopped, i am having just a little bit of spotting. could this mean i am pregnant? could i still have gotten my period if i was?? help!!
- A: Probably not. Moderate bleeding in early pregnancy isn’t common and not normal. Take a test if you think you are pregnant as that is the only thing that will give you an answer. Sounds to me that, more than likely, your cycle was just messed up due to the joy of your hubbie coming home and the stress of him having to leave again. that is normal.
- Could I be pregnant if my period only lasted for 3 days and then a fourth one spotting?
- Q: I usually get my period for 5 days and a 6th one spotting but this time it came for 2 days, then it went away. The next day I saw more blood and then the next day I was just spotting. Could I be pregnant? I’ve had some symptoms but since I got my period I thought that couldn’t be possible but since I’ve never had a period like that I’m a bit confused.
- A: go and see your doctor it might have been a period or spotting from a early pregnancy or do a hpt just to know for yourself you can bleed when pregnant