How can you know if you can get pregnant without going to the doctors
You can take a home pregnancy test to find out if you are pregnant. You can get them at most drugstores. Thanks. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-know-if-you-can-get-pregnant-without-going-to-the-doctors ]
More Answers to “How can you know if you can get pregnant without going to the doctors“
- How can you know if you can get pregnant without going to the doc…?
- You can take a home pregnancy test to find out if you are pregnant. You can get them at most drugstores. Thanks.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can you get pregnant without sex?
- Q: I am going to be a traditional surrogate mommy. A traditional surrogate is where it will be my blood child. The intended parents got price figures yesterday and the prices sounded outrageous to them. I do not want to have sex with the husband. it is probably not an option anyway. They will do an IUI if there is no other choice. But does anyone know of any other way to get pregnant without the IUI or sex. There has to be some way to get sperm in there without the help of a doctor. Any ideas or links would be helpful. Thank you.
- A: The already mentioned methods of turley baster or a syringe without a needle wll work. You can also try Instead Cups, which are actually for your period, but many women are using them to artificially inseminate. Try this website. it has a lot of good information onthe subject.
- Can you be pregnant and still get your period?
- Q: I’ve had two people tell me that this has happened to them before and I was just wondering how you would know if you were pregnant (without going to the doctor) if you were still getting your period? Ad if it would effect the baby if you were? thanks.
- A: Yes indeed,my sister was pregnant for 4 months and had her monthly all that time.Out came a beautful healthy baby boy 5 months later.You can get a blood test taken from your doctor to see if you are actually pregnant.Thumbs down means nothing to me,i know the truth.
- I didn’t know I was pregnant?
- Q: Have you seen this show on TLC? What do you think about it? My husband and I watch it alot and we usually just laugh cause sometimes it’s hilarious when they show these women who have absolutely no clue that they were pregnant go into labor in such strange places. I’ve seen a few episodes that seem legit like a woman had MS and her half side of her body was numb so she couldn’t feel the baby but there are a lot of other times that my hubby and I think the woman is just telling a good story and was actually in denial but she did know. What do you think about this show??I do/did NOT have periods before finding out I was pregnant which was a miracle after doctors told me I couldn’t get pregnant without IVF. I have a progesterone deficiency disorder. I can see not knowing your pregnant by not having a missed period as a signal but that didn’t keep me from discovering it around 4.5 weeks! I had sore nipples and mood swings that made me decide I better test to make sure. Well, at 24 approaching 25 weeks I have TONS of symoptoms.. In my first trimester I WAS SICK, puking, smells bothered me ugh! In my second my belly has swollen up like I literally swallowed a basketball, I feel definite baby movement, my breasts are humongous and leak, I’ve gained 20+ lbs. Even if I doubted I was pregnant my body has made it very clear enough to take a test.Hmmmmm…. This show is interesting. I just dont get how you could REALLY not know you were pregnant.Yes I did see the campground episode and I too was like WTF when the baby fell out and hit its head on a cement floor. This was just ridiculous!
- A: A co-worker of mine did not know she was pregnant until she was in her bathroom having her baby. This was 3 years ago. She had her period the whole time, only gained 10 pounds (and she did not grow a bump, the weight was everywhere so no one could even tell as well). She did not have morning sickness, her boobs did not hurt etc…Anyways, the doctors said that the reason why she did not feel the baby was the position of her cervix and placenta. Basically, it was backwards so the baby was not kicking into her belly, it more towards her back so there was no way she was going to feel those kicks.She was surprised to say the least, and felt horrible because she had a few drinks during her pregnancy but her son is adorable, healthy and happy. She loves him and realizes that she wishes she would have known she was pregnant but she loves being a mom.It can happen, but yes I agree…I think some of those women are in denial.