How long until I know if I’m pregnant
It depends on your cycle, if it’s normal, your next ovulation should be on the 24th, and your fertility should begin the 21st. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-until-i-know-if-i%27m-pregnant ]
More Answers to “How long until I know if I’m pregnant“
- Relax and don’t think about it to much practice every opportunity you get as that is half the fun and keeps his sperm healthy . Then again i would say that i am a male but i have also been blessed with 3 children under 3 enjoy yourselves an…
- Do you by any chance know when you ovulated? Usually you can test about 10 days after ovulation but if you don’t know when you ovulate you should probably just wait until your period is due or just a day or two before. If you don’t want to…
- You probably know by now, since it has been almost a month since this question came in, but generally you will have an idea about whether or not you are pregnant by the time your next period shows up, because if it does not come there is a …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long until I can check to see If I’m pregnant?
- Q: Please spare me the lectures about how I shouldn’t be having unprotected sex or sex at all at my age. I feel as if I’m old enough to have made the decision, and what’s done is done.Thanks in advance for the people who actually try to answer my question.I’m 17 and I lost my virginity yesterday. I’m on birth control because of a hormone imbalance, but I haven’t taken it in about 2 weeks. I know that was dumb of me, but what’s done is done. Me and my partner used no contraceptives and there is a large possibility that I might get pregnant. What I’m trying to figure out is when I can tell if I am in fact pregnant or not. I know one day isn’t long enough to tell, nor is one week probably. But my body isn’t like that average females when it comes to hormone levels and menstrual regularity. My periods are very off sometimes at times not occurring for months. I’ve been to the doctor about this and I’ve been told that I have Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome which makes things run very off. The Birth control was prescribed to keep my periods regular but they still don’t come at specific intervals. I know this will be a factor in finding out if I am pregnant or not. So I’m wondering based on people who have such problems and have been pregnant or not, how long it’s took for them to be able to find out if they’re pregnant. Thanks for your help. I appreciate you all taking time out to answer.Thanks for your answers so far, even the “lecture-ish” ones. The cold hard truth tends to come in the form of a lecture, but I appreciate it none the less. On the thought of me wanting to be pregnant, It’s not something I want now, but I don’t think it would be the end of the world. I don’t plan on running away from the pregnancy if it does happen, although I would prefer It didn’t. I have things I want to do in life, but the fact that this was a choice I made, I have to deal with it and I intend on doing so with a positive attitude. Thanks again for all your help.Thanks for your answers so far, even the “lecture-ish” ones. The cold hard truth tends to come in the form of a lecture, but I appreciate it none the less. On the thought of me wanting to be pregnant, It’s not something I want now, but I don’t think it would be the end of the world. I don’t plan on running away from the pregnancy if it does happen, although I would prefer It didn’t. I have things I want to do in life, but the fact that this was a choice I made, I have to deal with it and I intend on doing so with a positive attitude. Thanks again for all your help.
- A: HiI wouldnt exactly call you “lucky” for having PCOS. I have also got PCOS. I ahve been on medication and now came off because i am trying for a baby. I have also missed my oeriod and am a week late. I have been taking tests but are coming up negative. You should leave it a good 3 weeks before doing your test as it is still too early even though ppl say take a test after the first day you missed your period it depends on when you had intercourse. But its way to early to tell yet. Good luck. 🙂
- I had unprotected sex about a week ago, how long until I can know if I’m pregnant?
- Q: My period is never regular, so I can’t rely on that for letting me know if I am or not.How long should I wait before taking a test?Which home test is most reliable?
- A: Do you know the first day of your last period? If so, you probably would have conceived about the 12th-16th day after that. I would wait til about the 23rd day of your cycle. Any ept test should work, I think that first response if one of the most sensitive. You can pretty much count on a positive result, but if you get a negative result re-take a few days later. Good luck!
- How long until I know if I’m pregnant?
- Q: Ok so I had sex on Sunday [April 13] All we did was he pulled out but I know that doesn’t always work. I figured it out and I’m supposed to start anytime now – I shoulda started the 15th – how long until I can tell if I’m pregnant? And if I am pregnant how do I tell him? He’s one of my best friends and I don’t want to screw up his life esspessially since he’s moving in a month so he can go to college.And how do I tell my parents? I’m only 16 they’ll kill us! And then since he’s 18 it makes it even worse…And please don’t sujest abortion cause I’m strongly against it and I really don’t think I could do an adoption – nothing against it just not for me.HELP!i would also apreciate it if people didnt talk crap on him. it was just as much my fault as his. and please dont be getting going on about how i shouldnt have done what i did- we got ahead of ourselves and werent thinking. whats done is done. i cant change that and neither can you.and im extremely irregular to so dont tell me when i ovalate cause thats just stupid, lame, and repatory. i wont technically have missed it until the 26th because of how irregular i am so just shut up if youre not gunna help.
- A: First of all, i don’t know if you believe in Him, but God absolutely loves you and that baby if you are pregnant..im glad you are against abortion..well, of course you have to tell him, but PLEASE..do not let him or your parents convince you to get an abortion if you are pregnant..if you are pregnant..thats because there is a baby inside..a life..I don’t know your parents, but you do so it depends on the situation i guess on how to tell them….im new to this yahoo thing but if you message or comment me or whatever and maybe explain fuller i can do my best to help..