What do you do if you miss your period by one day
I would give it a few more days because your cycle could be off for numerous reasons. So give it some time and don’t panic.ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-do-if-you-miss-your-period-by-one-day ]
More Answers to “What do you do if you miss your period by one day“
- I missed one day taking my birth control and now my period is lat…?
- So… that would have been the last pill in the pack? Or the second to last? That’s highly unlikely to have caused a problem, (esp. since you did take it the next day) and even if you had ovulated, the egg wouldn’t have implanted yet by…
- Is it possible to miss one pill and have your period return the n…?
- Yes, depending on the sensitivity of the pill, (the amount of hormones in each pill) and other contributing factors like where you are in your cycle, it is possible.
- Can Monistat 1 Day or Night make you miss your period??
- No, there is only one maybe two reasons you can miss your period. Pregnant, or hormones out of whack. That’s it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Possibly pregnant..? What else could this be?
- Q: I have missed my period by 5 days today and it’s making me wonder whether or not I am pregnant.I am on the pill, and have not missed a day nor have I taken it late for well over a few months now. This is the only protection that my boyfriend and I use.I bought 3 pregnancy tests yesterday, and have taken two of them. The first one was taken yesterday after buying them sometime in the afternoon, and the result was negative.I took the second today right after waking up and the result was also negative.I’m taking the third in 2 days.The pregnancy test that I bought was one that will tell you if you’re pregnant 5 days BEFORE your missed period. However, a friend of mine just recently discovered she was also pregnant. She had taken the same test, but she also took it a couple days AFTER her missed period and her result still claimed that she was pregnant. She has been to a doctor and the test was correct.All people are different, and these tests are not always reliable — this I know. I’m not sure if the whole 5-days-before thing makes a difference as to how accurate the test result will be.As for other symptoms, my breasts do not feel any different. I have headaches here and there but apparently this happens every so often to me anyways. I have not been vomiting or having any sort of morning sickness. I’m a bit tired but this is probably because I haven’t gotten much sleep in the past couple of days.I do not at all feel like I will be getting my period, and I have to say when that time comes every month I always feel it. I have constant cramps right before it comes and also during. Within these 5 days I’ve missed it, I’ve had a cramp here and there within these but none bothered me much. This isn’t normal for my period. I don’t feel bloated, crappy, crampy, or PMS-y (which I usually always do.) I’m not spotting or anything.I am also too young to be going through menopause.I always get my period every month — I know a lot of people have very different cycles so I thought this might be important information. It usually comes within the 2nd or 3rd day I am supposed to get it.I am planning on seeing my doctor to get a pregnancy test there after I take the 3rd home test.With all of this said, why else would I miss my period? I cannot think of any other reason.
- A: some women dont produce the pregnant hormone till they are like later in the pregnancy.. thats how like some women go for like a long time without knowing they are pregnant. so you can probably be one of them? if i were you i would go to the doctor.. I took a shit load of pregnancy tests recently when i was 8 days late.. and all were positive and went to the doctor. Sometimes your urine cant really detect it and not that reliable. False negatives happen a lot. So go to the doctor and get blood work done.But than when i took my tests.. I had all the symptoms of like getting my period like what i always get before, Increase of appetite, cramping and boobs hurting.. but it never came.. than slowly more symptoms came.. I became more tired and nauseous..and eventually morning sickness set in. so maybe wait a few more days??
- How long does it take to have pregnancy symptoms and when can you find out if your pregnant…?
- Q: My husband and I had unprotected sex 3 days ago. So I was just wanting to know how long it takes to actually start getting pregnancy symptoms and when I can actually find out if I’m pregnant for sure or not. I stopped taking my birth control in August/September and I havent had a regular period they’ve been about 6 weeks apart and my last one was 4 weeks apart which is what was normal for me when I took the pill. So I honestly can’t go by my missed period.
- A: I think it is very possible for a woman to began “feeling pregnant” shortly after conception, although its not very likely under 3/4 weeks unless you are very in tune with your body and surroundings.
- Do you think I should test?…What day should I test?
- Q: 1) First day of my last period: June 20th 2009.My menstrual cycle: 28 days.LMP: First day of last period; June 20th 2009.Possibly Fertile: July, 1st 2009. Sperm can survive inside you and wait for egg to be released.Likely Fertile: July, 2nd 2009. Two days before ovulation.Fertile: July, 3rd 2009. The day before ovulation. Very fertile.Ovulation!: July, 4th 2009. The egg is released. [The day me and him did the B.D]Day after ovulation: July, 5th 2009. Possibly fertile.Fertility decrease: July, 6th 2009. The egg can survive for about 24hrs. without being fertilized and then disintegrates.Implantation: July, 11th 2009. Approximate day when the egg, if fertilized, implants in the uterus.Earliest day for blood pregnancy test [positive]: July, 12th 2009. Some pregnancy test may be accurate: July, 14th 2009.Day your next period is expected: July, 18th 2009. Test should be accurate now.Due Date: March, 27th 2010. 2) First day of my last period: June 20th 2009.My menstrual cycle: 30 days.LMP: First day of last period; June 20th 2009.Possibly Fertile: July, 3rd 2009. Sperm can survive inside you and wait for egg to be released.Likely Fertile: July, 4th 2009. Two days before ovulation.Fertile: July, 5th 2009. The day before ovulation. Very fertile.Ovulation!: July, 6th 2009. The egg is released.Day after ovulation: July, 7th 2009. Possibly fertile.Fertility decrease: July, 8th 2009. The egg can survive for about 24hrs. without being fertilized and then disintegrates.Implantation: July, 13th 2009. Approximate day when the egg, if fertilized, implants in the uterus.Earliest day for blood pregnancy test [positive]: July, 14th 2009. Some pregnancy test may be accurate: July, 16th 2009.Day your next period is expected: July, 20th 2009. Test should be accurate now.Due Date: March, 29th 2010. Due Date Calculator1) Last Menstrual Period: June, 20th 2009.Average Length of Cycle: 28 Days.Average Luteal Phase Length: 14 days.When did I conceive: July, 4th 2009.What is the due date? March, 27th 2009.How many weeks am I? 4 weeks, 3 days.2) Last Menstrual Period: June, 20th 2009.Average Length of Cycle: 30 Days.Average Luteal Phase Length: 14 days.When did I conceive: July,6th 2009.What is the due date? March, 29th 2009.How many weeks am I? 4 weeks, 1 days.One is the 28 day cycle and the other one is a 30 day cycle.I don’t really know what my cycle is.But either way I missed my period due date by a couple days.Some symptoms Include: Nausea. Headaches. Dizzy spells throughout the day. Mild back pains. I’ve had some stomache pains [ mostly while walking.] I’ve been really restless at night. My stomache sometimes feels like it has a hole in it. I always feel hungry.
- A: Take a test!! I found out with all three of my pregnancies on the day that I was suppose to start my period. I know what the suspense is like, especially when you really want to be pregnant. Take the test already! It will be accurate.Good luck!!