Is it bad to have peanut butter when you are pregnant
It’s recommended that you avoid peanut butter if you or your partner have allergies, otherwise you are OK. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-have-peanut-butter-when-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Is it bad to have peanut butter when you are pregnant“
- Is caffeine and peanut butter bad during pregnancy?
- I too am a caffeine addict. I can’t function without my morning pepsi. My DR said that it is ok to have a couple cans of caffinated drink throughout the day. I usually only have one or two where before I was having about 4-5. I just supplem…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- would it be safe to have some peanut butter?
- Q: I have got a really bad craving for some peanut butter on toast! I am 31 weeks pregnant and all i have read is that is bad for you when u are pregnant or something like that. The peanut butter we have is the crunchy one. I do have allergies but not to peanuts, I have an allergie to latex and i get mild hayfever. I dont know if this makes a difference.
- A: sweetie. eat what your body tells you too.when i was pregnant, they told me not to drink apple cider… i did.. thats what my daughter wanted.. and she is fine.the doctor told me to really just stay away from fish.who knows next year, they may be telling us women to not drink water, because it might harm the baby… every year something else is being added to the list that pregnant women can not eat.you will be fine.good luck
- is caffeine and peanut butter bad during pregnancy?
- Q: Hi, I’m 16 weeks pregnant, and before knowing I was pregnant I was addicted to coffee (all forms, shapes and flavors) and also addicted to coke (coca-cola) and both of them I cut it cold turkey, but I’m craving, at the beginning since I was having headaches and I know that happens when you quit on caffeine my Dr. told me that 3 fingers of coffee will be fine, but I really don´t know if I should take it or just quit during the pregnancy. can someone tell me why is it bad and also the peanut butter, I’ve heard is bad, but I have no idea why. thanks in advance.
- A: I too am a caffeine addict. I can’t function without my morning pepsi. My DR said that it is ok to have a couple cans of caffinated drink throughout the day. I usually only have one or two where before I was having about 4-5. I just supplement with water or juice. It’s weird, but eventually you won’t be craving caffeine as much as you do now… your body will tell you what it needs. There have been studies made that women who drink an excessive amount of caffeine while pregnant tend to have smaller babies- but I have a friend who both her babies were over 9 lbs and she drank coke like it was going out of style while pregnant, so I think it’s a bunch of bull, that the DR’s say because there are no nuitrients in sodas or coffees. Again, just be sure that you are balancing the sodas out with water, juice or milk. You should be fine. And as far as peanut butter- I eat it all the time and ahev never heard that it is bad for the baby…
- Have any pregnant women experienced this?
- Q: I am almost 23 weeks pregnant and I am constantly cleaning. Not the normal cleaning like I did with my first son. Everything has to be in a specific place. My cupboards are neatly cleaned and put in a specific order (all labels facing out and in categories). I even yelled at my husband for putting the jar of peanut butter in the cupboard backwards which he laughed at me about. I even color coded the clothes in the closet going from light clothes to dark clothes. I honestly feel like I am loosing my mind but when I asked my doctor he just laughed at me and told me that some pregnant women get a little OCD and it usually goes away after they deliver. I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced it? Did it get worse the further along you got? By the way no it doesn’t interrupt my life which was the one question my doctor did ask.This feels like nesting to the extreme but thanks everyone it makes me feel better knowing I am not the only one.
- A: yes its actually pretty common. its called nesting which im sure you already know. most women dont start until later on in their pregnancy. i think its nice have everything all clean and nice. my closet is also organized, bt its a lil different. i have long sleeve in one section short sleeves,tanks, dresses, quarter sleeves. and if that isnt enought i also have each section color coded like the rainbow.lol hope i helped!congrats on baby #2