What are the percentages of getting pregnant if you use a condom
When used properly, condoms are 88 to 97 percent effective. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-percentages-of-getting-pregnant-if-you-use-a-condom ]
More Answers to “What are the percentages of getting pregnant if you use a condom“
- What are the percentages of getting pregnant while using a condom…?
- if used correctly, it’s somthing like 2%, but most people dont use them completely right every time….like its too big or too small, condom is expired or exposed to excessive heat or cold, or they dont follow all the instructions etc and t…
- What is the percentage of getting pregnant if you use a condom??
- thank you for being responsible and thinking about birth control BEFORE you acutally have sex. Condoms are pretty safe, but they do break and can slip off so its important to make sure that after the man ejaculates that you stop having se…
- What is the percentage of getting pregnant when on the pill and n…?
- If used properly, the pill is over 90% effective. But it does not protect against AIDS or other disease. Best to use both.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the percentage of getting pregnant if you use a condom?
- Q: I’m not sexually active, but my boyfriend and I came close to it the other day. And I was wondering how well condoms work to prevent pregnancy? We’re both 18, too young to want to get pregnant just yet.
- A: thank you for being responsible and thinking about birth control BEFORE you acutally have sex. Condoms are pretty safe, but they do break and can slip off so its important to make sure that after the man ejaculates that you stop having sex because the condom can slip off inside of you and you can get preg. you can also as a second protection go on birth control, but i always recommened a condom as well to prevent std and pregnancy. Only certain lubricants can go on a condom other ones like vaseline can break down the condom and make it less effective so becareful. condoms usually come already lubricated and some come with spermacide in them (helps kill the sperm), You can go to planned parenthood and they can give you all info on sex and safe birth control methods.
- What is the chances of getting pregnant if you dont use a condom and he ejaculates into you ?
- Q: Me and my boyfriend had sex .. i am on birth control but i havent taken it for a week or two now . We didnt use a condom when we had sex . What is the percentage of me getting pregnant ?
- A: Like 85% if you haven’t been taking the birth control regularly.If you are “grown-up” enough to be having sex (which i personally don’t think you are) then you should be grown up enough to make better choices.♥ Taylor
- what is the percentage of getting pregnant if you are on the pill but dont use a condom if he pulls out before?
- A: the chance is there but not very high you are protected by the pill but the whole pull and pray dont work. They recommend two type of birth control but its really unlikely to get pregnant while on the pill as long as you take it religiously! Good luck to ya!