What can you eat when your pregnant
Avoid when you’re pregnant: Swordfish, shark, tilefish, king mackerel, limit canned albacore tuna fish, undercooked meat, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-you-eat-when-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What can you eat when your pregnant“
- Eating while your pregnant is the most important thing that you can do for your baby. Your baby depends on you to help make their start in life successful. Stay away from alcohol and drugs.
- You can eat what you would normally eat. A healthy balanced diet with fresh vegetables that contains enough protein, carbohydrates, fats, minerals and vitamins is best. Avoid alcohol and smoking as excessive amounts of alcohol and regular s…
- You just need to eat a variety of foods that are healthy. You might hear stories about eating X will help with this, or help with that. Maybe be true… but the most important thing is to just eat a balanced diet every day. Instead of eatin…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What should you eat when your pregnant?
- Q: I am 6 weeks pregnant with my first and I have no clue what to eat or what I shouldnt eat. I’m gonna go buy ‘What to expect when your expecting’ but in the meantime, can someone help me out?Will eating badly harm the baby? Will I miscarry?
- A: fruits and veggies are great snacks while pregnant. stay away from salty food, because they will cause you to retain water which will cause you to swell up. watch you caffeine in take. try not to eat a ton of sweets.some won’t hurt you but do not live on sweets (unless they are natural like fruits)
- is pepperjack cheese safe to eat when your pregnant?
- Q: I’m 6 weeks, and I know you can eat mozzerella and cottages cheeses, but what about specialty cheese: Velveeta slices? Pepperjack? smoked mozzerella?
- A: Yeah…those r fine!! 😉 Don’t worry so much!! lol. I eat that stuff ALL the time. 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant. CONGRATS ON UR PREGNANCY BTW!!
- What things cant you eat when your pregnant?
- Q: i need to know all the different things that a pregnant women can eat
- A: I would ask your Dr. this question, because a lot of the answers you are getting are not accurate. You can eat soft cheese–just not cheeses and products that are unpastuerized (just check the lables on cheeses to make sure they have been pasteurized, meaning the milk has been heated to a temperature where bacteria cannot survive) Cream cheese is fine!!You can eat most if not all types of fish, just in moderation. Your doctor can advise you of what types of fish are highest in mercury levels if you choose to avoid those. You can have all types of nuts.You should avoid raw or undercooked meats, poultry, fish and eggs due to the risk of bacteria You can still have caffeine in moderationAsk your Dr. about alcohol, as Dr’s differ on opinions.