What is the first thing to do when you find out you are pregnant
Once you have taken a test and discovered you are pregnant you need to call a doctor or clinic and make a prenatal appointment. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-first-thing-to-do-when-you-find-out-you-are-pregnant ]
More Answers to “What is the first thing to do when you find out you are pregnant“
- What’s the first thing you did when you found out you were pregna…?
- My first pregnancy I was happy and scared. I was happy I was pregnant but scared because I never went through labor. With my 3rd I was happy, but scared at the same time, because I had to have a c-section with my 3rd, I didn’t know if I wan…
- What is the first thing I should do when I find out I am pregnant…?
- The first thing you should do once you have been tested and found to be pregnant is to tell someone about your pregnancy. Think carefully about whom you will tell. The logical place to begin, of course, is with your partner and parents, as …
- What was the first thing you bought after you found out you were …?
- A second pregnancy test… *rim-shot* Nah, I got a package of onesies and sat in my car in the mall parking lot opening them and looking at how tiny they are. I layed them out on the seat and realized that even 3 of them together didn’t ful…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s the first thing you did when you found out you were pregnant?
- Q: I am waiting to find out, and I’m not sure what I’ll do. I mean, first thing, I will probably cry – and then tell my family and friends. What did you do, were you happy/worried?
- A: My first pregnancy I was happy and scared. I was happy I was pregnant but scared because I never went through labor. With my 3rd I was happy, but scared at the same time, because I had to have a c-section with my 3rd, I didn’t know if I wanted to stay awake or be asleep when they took the baby, but I decided to stay awake, and I am glad I got to see her born, but now I’m on my 4th and final, and I think I’m going to have to be asleep because when they take the baby out they are going to tie my tubes. Each pregnancy I told all my family and friends. My husband was with me each time we found out I was and he was happy and excited.
- For those who are TTC #1, what’s the first thing you’re going to do when you find out you’re pregnant?
- Q: I am going to thank God, scream and jump up and down!!!
- A: I think i will be in a state of disbelief for a while because I’ve been trying for so long. Then I will thank GOD!!!!! Then I will try to come up with a really cute way to tell my hunny!!!! 1 more week of this way…. Lots of prayers and baby dust to everyone. I hope this is the month for all of us!!!!!
- First Thing When You Found Out You Were Pregnant?
- Q: I finally took a HPT today. POSITIVE. What is the first thing some of you did? It really has not hit me yet that I am pregnant. When I looked at the test, I was like, “Oh, it positive.” I just went on about my day. I am a little excited. I have an ovulation calendar and it tells me that I would be 6 weeks. Are those things true? I really dont think I am that far along. I have a OBGYN appointment on Monday. It was not related to this, but since I showed to be pregnant, that exam is a MUST. Would anyone know how far along I may be? First day of last period was Jan 31. Period was 14 days late before I even tested. I am going to ask my Doc Monday.Just wanted to know if anyone else could give me some insight.The daddy knows. He is in shock right now. Life is just coming at us sooner that expected.
- A: you are 5 weeks and 5 days my calculator says you got pregnant on valentines day….that’s cool…also says your due date is November 6Th ,08…congratulations