When are you most likely to get a girl pregnant
A woman is most likely to get pregnant during the three days before ovulation or on the day of ovulation. Thanks for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-are-you-most-likely-to-get-a-girl-pregnant ]
More Answers to “When are you most likely to get a girl pregnant“
- How likely is a girl to get pregnant 2-3 days before her period f…?
- Your most fertile time is the Fertile period, which is 2-3 days before you ovulate and then the day you ovulate
- When is a girl likely to get pregnant?
- Anytime she has sexual intercourse. There are no safe days to have sex without the possibility of becoming pregnant. While rare, some women have become pregnant while on their period. If you do not wish to become pregnant, always use protec…
- How likely is it a girl gets pregnant…?
- Well if you are going to insist on using the pull out method instead of real protection you should know that there is not normally any sperm in pre come. UNLESS you have ejaculated in the past few hours. (which is what you did) There can st…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When is it most likely for a girl to get pregnant?
- Q: ive heard like 12 to 14 days after your period? is that from the day you start or the day it ends???
- A: Well it can go both ways, and some times both ways do work, I was on my period when I got pregnant with my son 8 years ago, but after your period ends your girl start her ovulation process to where she can get pregnant, but this is if you two are ready to make that option or not. P.S. Your sperm can live inside your girl for 5 days after that they will die, but once you start a period you can get pregnant; and you can get pregnant off your period too as well.
- is it most likely to be a girl or a boy when you concieve during your ovulation date?
- Q: my LMP was June 6th. It said my ovulation date would be June 22nd. Does that have anything to do with the sex of your baby? If you concieve during the days your most likely to get pregnant?
- A: No, I conceived the day of ovulation, I was using an OPK so I am sure of it and I am having another girl! It’s a 50 50 chance!
- Can you have sex during yr period Are you most likely to get pregnant when you are literally bleeding?
- Q: A bit of an embarrasing question but I have always wondered.. Do guys have sex with girls when they are actually bleeding? That’s if the girls don’t use tampons.
- A: There are some that do and some that don’t. It is all a matter of personal preference. All you have to do is use a dark towel to protect the bed. It is even better if she is on top. If you don’t mind cleaning up afterward, then have fun. The general wisdom is that you are least likely to get pregnant at this time. However there are some that claim that the only time they had unprotected sex was during the period and they got pregnant anyhow. Always use protection.