Do you have nightmares when your to hot or too cold
Nightmares can be caused by feeling uncomfortable,this can be caused being being to hot or cold. Keep On ChaCha-ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-have-nightmares-when-your-to-hot-or-too-cold ]
More Answers to “Do you have nightmares when your to hot or too cold“
- Does being too hot/cold cause nightmares?
- Why do people have nightmares? Reasons vary. There’s no single cause of nightmares and hence no single way of stopping them. Sometimes physical factors can be involved, such as illness and/or medication. Sometimes a nightmare reflects some…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you know when your baby is cold or hot? How do u dress him/her appropriate for the temp?
- Q: I know this is a very stupid question, but Im having my 1st baby soon and I have been having nightmares because I’m afraid to dress him to much that he/she will get hot, or to little and get cold? How do you do that? Its summer time right now, my baby will be arriving in a few weekswhat would u recommend?The most answers the better cuz I want to have a solid idea.THANKS A MILLION!
- A: I was reading on WebMD that hand temperature is a good indicator of how hot/cold they are (as long as they feel cooler they’re fine… if they feel hot, then they’re probably too warm), and that usually they need one more layer that you’re wearing. So, if you’re in a t-shirt, they probably need a diaper shirt and a vest or sweater-y thing. My granny made like wooly [sleeveless] vests for wearing over a sleeper or diaper shirt for us when we were little, as we were both winter babies in a northern climate. My mum routinely packed me around in a snuggli, so i would warm up some from her too. I had someone over for tea, and her 6wk old got too warm, so i undid his sleeper and blowing gently on his exposed tummy by his bellybutton seemed to help him cool off a bit (stopped the crying for a little while, anyway).
- does being too hot/cold cause nightmares?
- A: Why do people have nightmares? Reasons vary. There’s no single cause of nightmares and hence no single way of stopping them. Sometimes physical factors can be involved, such as illness and/or medication. Sometimes a nightmare reflects some unusual stress or trauma in the waking world. Sometimes it is just a result of small, niggling worries that have been ignored for too long.Nightmares rarely cause any direct physical harm beyond interrupted sleep. However they can still have an indirect impact. Even if you put the nightmare aside as “just a bad dream”, you can find yourself going through the next day feeling unusually irritable, moody or depressed. An unresolved nightmare can lead to a bad day.e are a number of possibilities. Some nightmares can be caused by certain drugs or medications, or by rapid withdrawal from them, or by physical conditions such as illness and fever. The nightmares of early childhood likely reflect the struggle to learn to deal with normal childhood fears and problems. Many people experience nightmares after they have suffered a traumatic event, such as surgery, the loss of a loved one, an assault or a severe accident. The nightmares of combat veterans fall into this category. The content of these nightmares is typically directly related to the traumatic event and the nightmares often occur over and over. Other people experience nightmares when they are undergoing stress in their waking lives, such as difficulty or change on the job or with a loved one, moving, pregnancy, financial concerns, etc. Finally, some people experience frequent nightmares that seem unrelated to their waking lives. These people tend to be more creative, sensitive, trusting and emotional than average.
- Water pipe “knock” when taps are turned on?
- Q: I had a plumber in to service my instant water heater and since then the pipes produce a “knocking” sound when the taps are used (hot & cold), I do not want to call him back, he was a nightmare of a worker, can anyone suggest a cure for my problem. Thanks in advance. Thanks for everyones answers so far, I am going through all your suggestions, let you know when I find the right “cure”.
- A: I suggest you turn down the water pressure at the main stop tap and check if it stops.