How can I persuade someone to do something
To persuade someone to do something, you must make them believe it is a worthwhile idea and they will get something out of it. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-persuade-someone-to-do-something ]
More Answers to “How can I persuade someone to do something“
- How to persuade someone to do something for you
- It is a necessity in the world we live in to be able to get other people to do what you want. Whether it is getting your son to take out the trash, your boss to give you that day off, or your boyfriend to buy you those adorable pink shoes. …
- How do you persuade someone to buy you something??
- Here’s something that ALWAYS works: Get a job. Then get an apartment. Once you’re on your feet and have enough money, you can get the dog. How would you feel if dad told YOU to spend your hard earned money on something you didn’t want? N…
- What is THE BEST way to persuade someone to do something?
- build and maintain a reputation of someone who is fair / honest and then lay out the facts of the situation then reason and be willing to give some ground and compromise to get a deal. maintaining your reputation is 95% of the battle. once …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to persuade someone to do something if they are dumber but stronger than you?
- Q: When someone dumber but stonger than me tells me to do something and I dont want to do it how can I persuade them to do it themself
- A: First of all, if someone was trying to intimidate me into doing something I didn’t want to do, the amount of time I’d spend with them would be ZERO because:I can’t relate to “dumb” and “bully” at the same time.And neither should you. You’re too smart to be bothered with these types of people.
- Is it unethical to manipulate/persuade someone through speech into doing something?
- Q: Even if it is not necessarily in their best interest?People understand that it is unethical to physically force someone to do something, but what about through speech?
- A: If you ‘persuade’ someone to do something they really do not want to do, then you have to bear some of the responsibility if it goes sour.Can you? Can you take some of the load? Could you recompense the other persons for it going sour?As for ‘manipulation’, that GIVES you a whole ”higher level” of responsibility altogether.Persuasion and Manipulation are two words for this, others might well include ‘brow beating’ ~ bullying ~ cajoling, harassment ~ pestering and or just cornering someone into doing something and ‘grinding them down’.How would it be to be on the receiving end of that?’Seduction’, it is not possible to seduce those who are willing, and an attempt at the unwilling could well be considered rape.There is a moral dilemma for you in your question as, you’d be attempting the seduction of the will of the party you are referring to.Sash.
- How do you persuade someone to buy you something?
- Q: I want my dad to buy me a dog, but he won’t give in to it. Does anyone know how to persuade him to buy me one? My mom doesn’t want one either, because she says you get attached to it. I’ve tried almost everything! someone help!
- A: Here’s something that ALWAYS works:Get a job. Then get an apartment. Once you’re on your feet and have enough money, you can get the dog.How would you feel if dad told YOU to spend your hard earned money on something you didn’t want? Not very good, huh? They have enough to deal with – the house, cars, bills, work, your schooling. So if they don’t want a dog added to the mix, they don’t have to splurge and buy one.