What are some mental disorder movies
Here are some mental illness movies: Bipolar disorder : Mr. Jones (1993),Pollock (2001) Schizophrenia:Through a Glass Darkly 1961 [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-mental-disorder-movies ]
More Answers to “What are some mental disorder movies“
- Can anyone name any mental disorder movies and the character that…?
- As Good as It Gets is a 1997 film which tells the story of an obsessive-compulsive, cantankerous, racist, homophobic writer named Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson) who, because of his anxiety disorder, lives in a world that has shrunk to about …
- What are your favorite asylum or mental disorder films?
- Pressure point with Sidney Poitier and Bobby Darrin. made in 1962 in good old black and white. Also another movie with Bobby Darrin made the next year in 1963, Captain Newman,M.D., with Gregory Peck.
- What mental disorder does ben stiller on the movie ” along c…?
- he doesnt really have a mental disorder. he has irritable bowel syndrom which is why he cant eat spicy food. and he is basically a bit neurotic. he doesnt actually have ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder, like Monk the tv show) he is just n…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can anyone name any mental disorder movies and the character that has the mental disorder.?
- Q: Also whats the name of the mental disorder. I was thinking of Hide and Seek with robert diniro using the daughter but not sure .. does anyone have any other movies .. thanks
- A: As Good as It Gets is a 1997 film which tells the story of an obsessive-compulsive, cantankerous, racist, homophobic writer named Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson) who, because of his anxiety disorder, lives in a world that has shrunk to about the size of his apartment and the books he authors. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_Good_as_It_Gets
- What are some good movies about someone with a mental disorder?
- Q: I need to write a paper about one for Psy 1010. Thank you!These are all great! Thank you! In case anyone uses this question, I guess I’ll add The Aviator.
- A: If you are looking for Hollywood Type movies, here’s a few:One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s NestGirl InterruptedFight ClubMomentoPollockThe Three Faces of EveSecret WindowAwakeningsHere’s a link with a TON more titles : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_mental_illnessGood luck!
- What movies are about a mental disorder?
- Q: What movies deal with mental disorders? This is for a writing assignment. I can not use serial killers though. Any idea’s?
- A: Donnie Darko, maybe. I’m not sure how ‘real’ that one is, but the main character hallucinates.As Good as it Gets.Identity.Girl, Interrupted.May. This one is awesome and very accurately depicts a personality disorder (schizotypal, I think).Madhouse. This one is awesome, too.