What cause deja vu
There are more than 40 theories as to what déjà vu is and what causes it, and they range from reincarnation to glitches…more? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-cause-deja-vu ]
More Answers to “What cause deja vu“
- I used to get it alot. I think it is actually just some kind of misfire of the nerves to make us have the familiar feeling. I’ve had so many episodes when I was younger that I had been somewhere before. When we went to New Hampshire to go d…
- Deja vu is French for ‘having seen before’. And you have actually seen or heard it before: in a dream! Here is what I tell dreamers who are interested in this question: Yes, you have discovered the most open secret of life. Dreams are about…
- Deja vu is caused when you are inable to differentiate from what you are experiencing and a similar experience you have had before either in a dream on in real life. Many places do look similar to other places but you will not allways get d…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What causes deja vu? I know the definition, but what’s the cause?
- A: There are many theories, but one of the scientific ones is that the eyes see something happening faster than the brain can process it… so it gives one the feeling of “being here” before and “experiencing things” before this point.Or it could be some really cool psychic phenomenon!
- What is the cause for deja vu?
- Q: I have no idea why i get deja vu. i wanna learn about this weird element. thx! =D
- A: Some think it is some memory from the past (or past lives) being triggered in your brainhttp://www.discord.org/~lippard/skeptic/03.3.jl-jj-scientology.htmlhttp://www.rickross.com/groups/scientology.htmlhttp://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/http://www.apologeticsindex.org/s04a06.htmlhttp://free-from-scientology.blogspot.com/http://exscientologykids.com/http://www.scientomogy.com/xenu.com.phphttp://www.xenu.net/archive/media/time910605.htmlhttp://www.factnet.org/Scientology/celebrities.htm http://www.enturbulation.org/ http://www.xenutv.com/ http://www.whyaretheydead.net/ http://forum.exscn.net/index.php http://w http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=66ww.xenu.net/ http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/pieniadz1.htmlhttp://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Narconon/sources/media/nw140693.htmhttp://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1374/is_5_64/ai_n6201868http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsUB29BZ81Yhttp://www.orato.com/lifestyles/2007/09/11/i-escaped-scientology
- what is deja vu and what causes it?
- Q: Sometimes I experience events that seems oddly familiar. People say that I might be having deja vu.. what is that? and what causes deja vu?
- A: Deja vu is when you feel like you’ve experienced something before. It can be triggered by looking at something that should be new but looks familiar, or even having a conversation that you thought you’ve had exactly before. I don’t really understand it because when I’ve had deja vu it’s always very strong. Like I’ve definitely seen this before, no doubt about it. Leave it to your imagination…