What does it mean to dream to be stung by a bee
Getting stung by a bee in your dreams means there will be great changes in your life. It is a good sign to be dreaming of bees. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-to-dream-to-be-stung-by-a-bee ]
More Answers to “What does it mean to dream to be stung by a bee“
- What does a dream about getting stung by a bee mean??
- Someone close to you will say something or do something to hurt you. It is minor.
- Do bee stings in dreams mean anything?
- To see bees in your dream, symbolizes wealth, good luck, harmony, and bliss.�Bees are also symbolic of hard work and industry as represented by the common phrase “busy as a bee.” Alternatively, the dream could indicate all that is…
- What does it mean when your stung by a bee in a dream??
- It means nothing. Dreams are your sub conscious and as you know the “real” VS “unreal” are interwoven and there is no logic to it.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does being dream ed like you stung by bee mean?
- Q: there was a time i had that sort of dream and i have not yet find it out why was it happened to me. plese tell me really am i gonna be sting by bee?
- A: I have had this dream b4 and I can tell you that 99% of the time there is a mosquito flying around your ear, and then you dream of a big bee. If you are “stung” alot of time this can actually be an insect biting you (like a spider or mosquito or similar).Also FYI, dreams are not supernatural.Is still YOU doing all the dreaming. Therefore you can never predict via a dream that you will actually be stung soon, aymore than you can predict events in a waking state.
- What does a dream about getting stung by a bee mean?
- Q: in the dream I was stung on the fingertip
- A: Someone close to you will say something or do something to hurt you. It is minor.
- what does it mean when your stung by a bee in a dream?
- Q: last night i had a dream that i was getting something to eat and i get stung by a bee and i was in pain and i was just running around.and also i had another dream that me my 2 brothers and my parents were talking about houses and we sounded happy.in real life my dad passed away and also we’re having sorta trouble in paying out house bills because my moms the only one working now since my dad passed away.
- A: It means nothing. Dreams are your sub conscious and as you know the “real” VS “unreal” are interwoven and there is no logic to it.