What is the best way to stop liking someone
The best way to stop liking someone is to recognize the negative traits they possess, without “sugar-coating” their flaws. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-stop-liking-someone ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to stop liking someone“
- What is the best way to stop liking someone?
- Ya know, that’s tough one. I think we knew the answer we would not suffer harsh heartbreaks though best way is to actually confront it. Confront the reality as in be honest towards yourself in how you feel and then look at the reality which…
- What is the best way to stop liking someone? For boys AND girls??
- there is no real way to stop liking someone, give it time and the flame will die down, eventually you will start to get over the person liking someone you have no chance with, and feeling stupid for doing so, are feelings that are part of t…
- What’s the best way to stop liking a guy?
- Pick out all the bad things or bits about him that annoy you. It doesn’t matter if it’s a minor thing, if it puts you off him, then it worked. It worked for me, anyway :D. Good luck (: ox
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to stop liking someone? For boys AND girls?
- Q: If you know you have no chance with someone, how do you deal and stop liking them?Thanks.:)
- A: there is no real way to stop liking someone, give it time and the flame will die down, eventually you will start to get over the personliking someone you have no chance with, and feeling stupid for doing so, are feelings that are part of the human experienceand always remember…If your ever sad because you can’t be with the person you want to be with, never frown, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
- What is the best way I can stop someone I love so much(family) from drink alcohol without hurting him?
- Q: Someone I know drinks every day and I would like to help this person stop this habit so that this person can use the money earned on better things.
- A: My dear, my heart goes out to you and the immediate family of the person concerned…alcohol is a terrible thing when abused and people almost always get hurt by it. My advice to you is….TOUGH LOVE!!!!! Book that person into and Rehabilitation clinic, where he or she cannot book himself out of and have that person stay there until he or she is better. They will; try to hurt you by saying nasty things at you, but don’t take that too heart…Be strong and goodluck…and you are in my prayers…
- What way is the best to stop smoking for someone who has been doing it for a while?
- Q: I want my dad to stop and he does to, but he has tried before, using a patch, but it made him sick and he stopped after like a day or two… Should he have sticked with it or is there a better way? He has been smoking for about 25-30 years.
- A: I smoke too and really wish I could quit, I have tried the patch and the gum, the gum made me sick. My Dr. is very picky what meds. I take because of my illnesses. I am 53 and have been smoking since a young teenager, no one thought anything about it then. Some have went to tobacco or dipping snuff and have quite smoking.I don’t think that really help, except for the smell and smoke and second hand for others and they can even do it at school and the teachers don’t know.=====