What should I do if I think I’m suffering from depression
Call 1-800-448-3000 to speak with a counselor about depression. It’s free and you can get the help you need. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-if-i-think-i%27m-suffering-from-depression ]
More Answers to “What should I do if I think I’m suffering from depression“
- Do you think I’m suffering from depression?
- I will refrain from telling you directly whether I think you are, or aren’t, suffering from depression. Some people take offense to it if another says they are, but then again sometimes if they say you don’t, that person may get on the defe…
- How do I tell my parents I think I am suffering from depression??
- First off, I hate to say it but I’m not exactly sure on how to answer your question because I don’t know what kind of people your parents are… but the one thing that I do know about parents in general is that they’re supposed to love you …
- How can I tell my mom I think I’m suffering from depression??
- Show your mom this post. She loves you enough that she tried to get you help before even when you were back-talking her terribly. She doesn’t want you to suffer. You are more mature now and will be better able to choose a therapist you can …